How is it?

This game is horrible. The controls are so slow. When you push the RS or LS in any direction it takes about 1sec to start moving in that direction. And for some reason every time you walk for he walks like a hunch back. and it's not just your player who does that. Everyone in the game walks funny like that.

The concept of the game is good. But the controls just make it unbearable to play. I'm glad I just rented it and will be taking it back tomorrow, and all I played was the tutorial.

Oh, and for some reason your short, very short. Your point of view comes to peoples chest. So when someone is talking to you, you have to look up a lot.

Man... i just rented this game... and i think it is horrible. I don't know if i will even be able to choke down just 300 points out of it, and remind you, i played Bomberman: Act Zero to 790 points! The controlls in this game are so frusterating. Not to mention how you aim! Ive never seen the gun/sights move so much on a FPS before. I know they wanted it to be realistic, but damn! This is like overkill realistic, so much that its a little unrealistic... if that makes any sence. When you are aiming, you can't even hold your breath to steady your sights, the gun just keeps moving around! The team AI is so stupid its sad. They sometimes wont shoot at an eniemy standing 3 feet in front of them, instead their firing away at a guy 100 yards away. For that matter, even the eneimy AI walks right around you without shooting sometimes. Its really is bad. Then as far as the achievements... forget that! 250 heals, win 100 online matches with 4 players in the room? Screw that! Allthough you can have two accounts online at the same time on one xbox. So that did help. A friend and i each broght an account with and just shot our teammate, and healed them for the Health achievements. So that isn't so bad. Other than that... i would pass on this game, or you are gonna be spending some time in it!

• 3 weeks later...
everyone who said this game is horrible, you are a communist. the game isnt great, but its fun. the co-op games are fun and the achievements arent that bad. the wargames arent bad either. follow your squad leader and dont get shot. easy. get over it. you cant get all 1000 gamerscore in an hour, it takes some time, which sucks for all you achievement whores.

Hey it's cool you have your own opinion but come on dude your on a achievement website what do you expect.

first off. fuck all you who said shit in the thread where i went off on zef. i know you all watch each others backs and protect each other cuz you are all a bunch of fucking faggots. you can all fuck off. this site is fucking shit. and i can say i hope that all you asshole administrators die in a fucking car accident. ban me, i could give a fuck less. there are better sites away. i dont need your fucking shitty site.

Your really just an all around nice guy aren't ya?:p

Edit: Never mind, found the thread, the guys a saint......

• 4 weeks later...
first I would like to say sexy avatar....

second, don't buy this game hell not even worth a rental. if you want to see how much crap this game is download the demo from XBL. I played it and its hour of victory on crack.

exactly. it's a good idea for a game, but this game is just horrible.

Unfortunately I have never spent so much time trying to get past the first level of a game like this -- controls are sluggish, movement is bad, aiming is horrible (even after assigning skill points to your soldier). I'm going to have to give up since I can't even beat that last tank in the first mission. :( I'm not good at FPS's but this is ridiculous. Only game I had this much trouble in at the beginning was Chromehounds.

Oh, one last thing. If you try to show initiative and search for a better line-of-sight (or ambush) to take out an enemy, you LOSE if you wander a short distance away from your "Sergeant" -- lame.

• 3 weeks later...

I rented the game this week and man what a terrible game. I feel pretty much the same as the rest of you as far as the controls and AI go...absolutely terrible. The only time your gun sights slow down is only if you are prone on the ground and it's the worst when you are standing. I can't stand renting/buying a game and getting 0 achievements (the only other one I have is Tiger Woods 06 and MLB2K6...i couldn't hit the ball!!). So, I thought I would try to at least finish one achvmnt on this game. I beat the first "wargame" mission and went to finish the second one to get that achievement. I got to the end to protect the camp, killed all the enemies and then the game just glitched. No other enemies showed up, i couldn't leave the area because i get yelled at by the Sgt, and the UAV showed no other enemies...everything just stood there. I let the timer countdown to zero and NOTHING HAPPENED!! :mad: It just sat there. I bet it would have sat there forever if I let it. I had to exit the game and got nothing for it...what a piece of crap!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...