Achievement Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i dont understand y people go on about dlc's( moan, moan) u sound like my mum. lol. be grateful u get to play the game more.

LOL. Okay I'll explain my post to you.

The people who made this game also made Hellboy: The Science of Evil, that game came out in the summer of 2008. Only 840 out of the 1000 gamerscore is actually achieveable, the last 160 has been confirmed to be DLC that has not been released at all. All inquiries about the DLC has been met with either no response or it'll be out eventually. The fact that Krome hasn't delivered the DLC shows that they don't bother to support their games and instead release a rushed, unfinished game. All I'm hoping is that they make the 1000 achievable without having some achievements achievable via DLC that they won't deliver.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up, whenever you can do one of the "challenges," you can do them as many times as you want. The first time you control Ahsoka, you end up riding through the level on a STAP. There is a challenge halfway through that you can do over and over and over again to get almost unlimited points. Every round through, between you and Anakin, you should be able to rack up 2000-2400 points. The level should only take about 8 minutes through, but I played it for like 37 and racked up over 130,000 points before I got sick of it and moved on.

I've only played through four levels and already have 10/49 achievements... it's a fun game. Nothing flashy, nothing sophisticated, controllers and aiming especially could be better, but it's fun, especially if you are a big Star Wars fan.

yes it is a fun game but it sucks that it forces you to play it in coop for some achievements and with two controllers it's pain in the ass, no xbox live :(

Am I the only one tht finds this extreamly irritating. I LOVE Co-op but not when you have to drag a buddie to your house, play the board/level/game in split screen and suffer becuase you cant connect to a co-op online.

Sucked with Kane & Lynch, multiple other games, and will probably suck on this one.

Damn... was looking to burn thru this quick for a easy 1000. Time to call a friend....

You can replay each mission in all 3 acts, try to get gold or better on each challenge your first run through, so you don't have to replay the entire mission just to get the challenge. You can't quit the mission after doing the challenge.

Tip: buy the cheat Combo Bar and combat move Force Blast (i think) to do a huge force blast when holding :ybut:. Don't forget to turn on the cheat Combo Bar on each level. This will certainly get you gold on each mission and challenge.

Edited by Baricus

Does any1 know if u can replay the chapters after your've beat the game im @ Act 3 already and missed 2 artifacts so far and i'd hate to replay the whole game 4 2 darn collectables

Yes you can replay missions. I went back and got an artifact on the second mission i think that i didnt see until I had progressed too far into the level.

Edited by Ziggy1911