score hero with regular controller

GHOST1986

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been stuck at 970/1000 for just about 2 years, and I decided today I was going to try to get this achievement. I've never been that good at using the guitar controller, so before GH:WT (or whichever one was first to introduce other instruments).

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for the video. For starters, it was a sort of inspiration for me to do it because I didn't know if anyone else had even done it this way. I also followed the star path you used, which helped immensely. After about an hour or so of going for it, I finally got 330,197. SOOOOO glad to have finally 1000/1000 this freaking game!

• 1 month later...
I've been stuck at 970/1000 for just about 2 years, and I decided today I was going to try to get this achievement. I've never been that good at using the guitar controller, so before GH:WT (or whichever one was first to introduce other instruments).

Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for the video. For starters, it was a sort of inspiration for me to do it because I didn't know if anyone else had even done it this way. I also followed the star path you used, which helped immensely. After about an hour or so of going for it, I finally got 330,197. SOOOOO glad to have finally 1000/1000 this freaking game!

Cool I didn't know my video would help anyone.