Master Ninja, finally!!!

bribonus

Well, after 5 months of suffering, screaming, controller smashing and, of course, fun, i have completed this bastard on MN....and man, it feels good!!!.:woop::drunk:Bounce:

Aside announcing, this post is to thank and send a big hug to everyone in this forum...every strategy, tip, tactic, slightly overpowered combo, and weapon choice exposed here...Devolon, fizzmatix, madcap, Terentius, and everybody else. THANK YOU for your help.

Well, time to work in weapon runs and mission mode (i have already Acolyte of missions and 4 and 8 missions completed). Now its time to lose my mind again on MN of missions....and maybe a new game + on Master Ninja to show those cheap bastards who`s their daddy :):).

Thank you, folks!!.

PS: BTW, can´t wait for NG3. And maybe its time to work also on Black...i stopped halfway through Very Hard.

Edited by bribonus

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, I 1250ed this about 2 years ago so I will warn you that getting gold on all missions is 10x harder than beating the game on MN difficulty.

PM me if you need tips as just when you thought your ninja skills are "mastered enough to beat MN difficulty," I assure you that you have a ways to go

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive been working on this game for over two years and still loving every minute! Every tear inducing, frustrating, freaking epic minute! I just beat Chapter 2 on MN today and I'm pumped! Congrats on the win and best of luck on Mission Mode! Lets hope we are both swimming in 1250 gs glory soon!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...