Will You Be Buying WWE 13?

OneChozen1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I loaned '12 from my mate. I've just not felt the enjoyment factor from it is as much as I did in previous years.

Yes I'll 1k it and I'll more than likely buy '13 or whatever it'll be called. To me, the all-stars game was a lot more enjoyable and I'm hoping they get another one of those out soon.

Either that or some other version of the game that has a good back catalogue of Attitude Era characters. Would quite like a DX vs Nation of Domination feud :)

If the following ends up being true, i'll be picking up WWE '13 day one!

Former WWE Tag Team in WWE '13

When a fan recently asked Brian James, aka Road Dogg, via Twitter, if he would be involved in the upcoming "WWE '13" video game, James responded with "Already did the voiceovers."

Another fan then asked if Monty Sopp, aka Billy Gunn, was involved, and James answered with "he is!"

No word at this point as to whether or not the former New Age Outlaw tag team will be playable characters in the game, or if they simply lent their voices to the release

Link: http://m.wrestlezone.com/news/251865-former-wwe-tag-team-in-wwe-13-lillians-sd-flub-edited

The New Age Outlaws were one of my favourite tag teams back in the day. If they get put in it, who knows what other surprises we'll get!

Of all SVR games, I prefer SVR 2007...So, if they really want to make WWE '13, they should make the controls scheme similar to SVR 2007...

Umm SVR 07 was the beginning of the end...that was the last wrestling game i bought because it was so disappointing. Here comes the pain, SVR, and SVR 06 were absolutely amazing games (maybe favorites of all time over gears series MAYBE). the new one(s) should be more like them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i will be buying 13 just cause its been confirmed that they are having the DX reunion with xpac road dogg and billy gunn as a main story. They are getting rid of road to wrestlmania and putting in the regular story mode again, so pumped since xpac was my favorite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...