Shocking - man stabbed for his copy

Lavindathar

I don't know what is so shocking to you hate to be insensitive but people have killed other people and gained nothing before. What makes this any different but anyways people want the game so bad and get so worked up over it, it kinda makes sense they would kill for it. GTAV has had more of a frenzy about getting the game than the last couple of Cods so it shouldn't come to a surprise someone would stab someone for it.

I don't know what is so shocking to you hate to be insensitive but people have killed other people and gained nothing before. What makes this any different but anyways people want the game so bad and get so worked up over it, it kinda makes sense they would kill for it. GTAV has had more of a frenzy about getting the game than the last couple of Cods so it shouldn't come to a surprise someone would stab someone for it.

Even if that were the case (which I very much doubt), it's national news worthy because he had a copy of gta?

I wonder how many people are mugged having just come out of footlocker with a brand new pair of the latest trainers? No idea, guess that shit aint newsworthy...

Video games do not correlate to violence.

Psychological and mental trauma/instability + poor parenting does.

Speak for yourself dude. I climbed up to the top of a bridge this morning and found a rocket launcher and when I came down I drove my car through the front window of a car dealership. I wouldn't have done that on Monday.

This game or any game... at least to a perfectly sane person

Good. For a second, I thought it sounded like you were saying that this game specifically wasn't worth a mugging, so it kind of seemed like you thought other games might be. I misunderstood. Glad everyone posting here is on the same page, and mostly isn't a psychopath.