Easiest Arcade 200/200?

LoversandBrothers

How do I get this "Dino Dash" game everyone's talking about? I can't find a download for it, only a trailer or something.

Do you mean Dash of Destruction? If so, it was a promotion that came out in late 2008. It's long since been removed from the Xbox Live marketplace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say this was (for me) the second world's easiest game to get the achievements (Dash of Destruction beats it because no on-line achievements) and also would... be willing to help people get that on-line achievements but I have irregular hours on the xbox so pm if you need help... ( and yes I do know this will need to go to the achievement trading thing first but i'd thought i'd say it here first)

Edit: (forgot gamertag...) GamesFreak999

Edited by GamesFreak999

This game is great :D I'm surprised how easy the achievements were. But still a very fun to play game. My last achievement was finish a single player level. Luckily i only got the game cause my friend wanted to play it, therefore i got all the online cheevos, after the 200 Ive played more :D and will probably have the occasional go. Reminds me of Pure slightly but with bus's and buggies.

This game is great :D I'm surprised how easy the achievements were. But still a very fun to play game. My last achievement was finish a single player level. Luckily i only got the game cause my friend wanted to play it, therefore i got all the online cheevos, after the 200 Ive played more :D and will probably have the occasional go. Reminds me of Pure slightly but with bus's and buggies.

This is nothing like pure....

• 4 weeks later...
I was surprised about how fun this game would be, it's really quite enjoyable. Grab a few friends, get them to download it and have a few random games. Fill all 8 slots up to, that's bound to be a lot of fun! :)

Ditto, I got 4 achievements in my very first game, playing as a turret, and the game is fun as hell to boot! I fair better as a turret then a driver that's for sure :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...