7 Minute 20K Skill Farming Video Guide

zerolimitz12

You can easily do this by yourself but you always have to wait for your A.I. partner to catch up. If you play COOP you will get way faster to this part. Then again it's only a time difference of 2-3 minutes.

Thanks for the reply and if it's only a couple of minutes more than I rather do it on my own pace. I will get the unlimited grenade launcher or shotgun and go into this!

I'd like to thank the OP for this method which worked great for me. I now have 1000/1000 thanks to this method.

If anyone is interested in possibly speeding this up you can join a Chris - Chapter 5 campaign that is around 7 minutes in and you'll start close (sometimes exactly) to the B.O.W. farm. This method works great and just requires a little bit of luck. The biggest factor with this method is whether or not the player you join skips the cutscene after the co-op lever... I've had to watch that cutscene at least 10 times now T_T

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a good enough spot to farm points.

Thanks.

NOTE: After the capsule had already pressurized and enemies stopped appearing, I was able to pull one of the 5 levers to get two more B.O.W.s to appear. So check that all 5 have been used before continuing and saving.

Edited by E vee dub

I want to add to what was posted earlier...if you search for a game, chapter 5, and you see someone with less than 8 minutes started into the campaign, joining cuts this method in half...I have had a lot of luck with this, many times starting right on the main fight...

I want to add to what was posted earlier...if you search for a game, chapter 5, and you see someone with less than 8 minutes started into the campaign, joining cuts this method in half...I have had a lot of luck with this, many times starting right on the main fight...

This.

It's pretty much what I said earlier:

I'd like to thank the OP for this method which worked great for me. I now have 1000/1000 thanks to this method.

If anyone is interested in possibly speeding this up you can join a Chris - Chapter 5 campaign that is around 7 minutes in and you'll start close (sometimes exactly) to the B.O.W. farm. This method works great and just requires a little bit of luck. The biggest factor with this method is whether or not the player you join skips the cutscene after the co-op lever... I've had to watch that cutscene at least 10 times now T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Just tried this and when I get back into the skill menu, the skill points havent been added, despite the game saving my progress.

Has this been patched or something ?

Yeah you should definitely go to the next cutscene meaning what VerifyedRasta said and also wait for the SAVING/SPEICHERN icon in the upper corner, then you are good to back out to the main menu.