Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

ICEMAN22D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 1 person to boost the kill achievement and the "Defeat the BSAA 100x times" achievement.

I know a good and fast way to get this done. I am online for the whole day!

So if you are interested just let me know by quotting my message or send me a private message.

GT = MaxBeaver

am in uk gmt. on all evening thurs and late other evenings, sunday day

would like to boost perfect win cheevos and a little way towards others

up for some legit games along the way

could probably do with boosting some of the previous modes also if anyone still needs those?

thanks

hey any intereste in 1v1 everybody dies achievemnt. send me a mesage iam available right now so we can boost..i now a faster way.. thanks too Oviolent spirit method... you need at least the skill last stand.. so it can be fast...send me a message so we can boost.

xEl Boricua

Hi, I'm still looking to boost Civilian Causalities and Everybody Dies. I have about 20 agent kills, 50 creatures kills and 10 BSAA kills as a creature. I've also got the Last Stand skill equipped to make it quicker. I'm online now (7pm UK time) and free for the rest of the night if anyone wants to help do this.

My gamertag is: Snake Pliskinn

I could do with boosting some of these Siege Mode achievements. Can't say exactly when I can boost to but I can boost from now until about 10AM GMT this morning.

GT: Lord Scruff

EDIT: I request that I be sent no more boosting requests, I've got plans for a 1v1 boosting session for my last achievement later in the week so I'm unavailable.

Edited by The Maggot 55

If anyone's interested I've set up a session on True Achievements for agent kills and bsaa wins its tonight at 8:30pm - 11:30pm GMT sign up if u can make it, will also take people half way thru so if ur around and wanna boost this sign up Or send me a message on live.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=298924

Edited by shinyshirthero