Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically To Look This Good takes Sega is glitched, Coronation is glitched and Get all Gold is ridiculous. That's lame.

yes, yes & totally agree!

but may I ask u, u're playing female or male? coz I think the SEGA outfit glitch maybe only on female character. thats why I have to play a new male character and make him to no.1/play all mini games to max again...

Playing both but my male's still amateur, so yeah it's a female that this achievement is currently glitched on. On the bright side I finally got Style Guru, I had to pick a style, back out and then pick another and so on and so forth. I didn't think it worked because it took about 10 seconds after the last one for the achievement to pop up.

where is my sega hat? I need it for the "To Look This Good Takes Sega" achievement. I became #1 on pro and it unlocked a sega hat, shirt, shorts and shoes. Went to the tennis shop to buy them and there's no hat, WTF? Can I get the hat or is this achievement glitched?

P.S. how do I link to my gamertag, it says the page can't be found.

dunno i have a sega hat/bandanna thing that was unlocked while i was an amateur, has a sega logo on it anyway but haven't finished pro yet so no chance to unlock the rest

Hey guys i know this Question has been asked several times but I am getting rather annoyed . How the hell do I serve Underarm? Ive read you flick left stick down and hold Y but when do I do this. Do i press a button to throw the ball in the air, then press it? I have no clue, sorry for being an idiot but a clear explanation would be appreciated!

hey guys, the schools out achievement wont unlock for me for some reason. i believe it is for clearing all the acadamy missions but i hav done them all and achieved gold:(.

Am i doin anything wrong or is it glitched???

shudnt i be gettin the "you are gold" achievement as well???

Edited by Danny the chav

I just beat the 1-8 amateur contest and declined the chance to go pro in order to get to #1 then I got to number 1 and I'm curious if I have to wait until the end of the season and win the tournament again or is there a way I can just accept it now?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...