Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get ALL online achievements prior to the shut down. I'm up for any game type and any method. Whatever is fastest for the 500.

Mon-Thurs. I am available all day until about 5PM and then again after 10PM until about 3AM.

Fri I am available all day until about 4-5 depending on work and then again after 10PM until about 4AM.

Sat-Sun is heavily dependent on work but Sat. all night after 10 and Sun all night after 7.

All times are EST.

MESSAGE my GT @ FYRE 300; random friend requests will be ignored. Say "BF2 Boost" in the message.

Boosting session times tomorrow throughout the day for me. I'll be up any day this week and just about all day long. please add and message me about this game. Also doing NCAA Basketball 10 and Army of Two

(Edit- Made a clan, it's "Soups Army" please join to help with these achievements)

Edited by GOBLOWSOUP

Hi, I would like to play Battlefield 2 with some persons. I am not very good in this game. I don't know how it's work for the trading achievements. It would be fun to play a game session for achievements and for fun. My gamertag is: Zoide96. Thanks.

Hey Everyone, I am looking for a big group of people to help get the achievements online, I am sick of childish gamers team killing online and i am trying to get a group together to get the online achievements. Add my gt: memito234 if you guys want to play online and not get team killed for once and are serious about the achivements before the servers closed in a couple of weeks.

Gonna be picking up a copy of this Monday. I only need the following achievements:

Expert Use of Mortar: Online

Practiced

Seasoned

Veteran

Alliance

Coalition

Conqueror

Dominator

Hit me up if interested. I started boosting this one a while ago, and ended up getting rid of the game for some reason before finishing it. So now with the server closure, this is the time to finish this one.

Looking to get ALL online achievements prior to the shut down. I'm up for any game type and any method. Whatever is fastest for the 500.

Mon-Thurs. I am available all day until about 5PM and then again after 10PM until about 3AM.

Fri I am available all day until about 4-5 depending on work and then again after 10PM until about 4AM.

Sat-Sun is heavily dependent on work but Sat. all night after 10 and Sun all night after 7.

All times are EST.

MESSAGE my GT @ FYRE 300; random friend requests will be ignored. Say "BF2 Boost" in the message.