One game you never want on your Gamertag

Death Metal Jim

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dead Rising 2: That's how I feel at least for now. I tried it earlier and it just felt dull, boring and not fun. I was too concerned about going to do this mission before running out of time without having the fun I was hoping I could have to just slay zombies. DR: Case Zero was much more fun. I didn't earn any achievements yet for DR2 and decided to delete it off my list. I figured if I felt this way already playing it, I won't play it much anymore after and probably wouldn't earn many achievements.

They make such a fun game, yet give you a time limit to go do this or that... so stupid and I expected it, but it reminded me of what playing the first game felt like.

Infestation: Survivor Stores AKA The War-Z.

I know it's not until 2014, and even though it's going to be F2P, I'm not touching that, at all. I'd rather marathon Barbie Horse Adventures.

Dead Rising 2: ...They make such a fun game, yet give you a time limit to go do this or that...

You know you can unlock unlimited mode, and play Off the Record, which has an unlimited sandbox mode, for mindless killing.

Edited by CHIRUNO99

I'm willing to give any game a shot. I have a few that I wish I didn't try, but I want to make up my own mind as to whether or not a game is good.

It never hurts to try a game. If anything, when someone sees a game with 1 or 2 achievements on my tag I want them to know that the game sucked so bad I couldn't keep playing.