The New Unachievable Achievement Thread

mcnichoj

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SmackDown! vs. Raw 2011 community creations is not working for me for the past few weeks. If someone could double check for me (I also posted this in the game forum as well) to double check....

If so, this game is now an unobtainable due to an achievement where you have to upload different data to the CC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't see this posted, but as of sometime around July 2013, the Darksiders II servers no longer allow trading, making "Pay it Forward" as well as the achievement acquired for unlocking everything, "BFA" both unobtainable.

I believe the same article also says the delisting is probably temporary.

Isn't pacman part of that arcade disk that came with Xbox Arcade systems back in the day? That would make them still obtainable by other means

That sounds familiar. I was not aware that there was a different version of pacman CE.
The number of CE DX's is a bit absurd. If you'd really like a complete Pac-Man CE collection, you can get:

Pac-Man CE (XBLA)

Pac-Man CE DX (XBLA)

Pac-Man CE DX (WP)

Pac-Man CE DX (Win 8)

Pac-Man CE DX (Vaio for Win 8)

Pac-Man CE DX (Toshiba for Win 8)

I'm not completely sure on which CE DX versions have gotten an upgrade to CE DX+. I think the XBLA and Win 8, but not the WP.

The number of CE DX's is a bit absurd. If you'd really like a complete Pac-Man CE collection, you can get:

Pac-Man CE (XBLA)

Pac-Man CE DX (XBLA)

Pac-Man CE DX (WP)

Pac-Man CE DX (Win 8)

Pac-Man CE DX (Vaio for Win 8)

Pac-Man CE DX (Toshiba for Win 8)

I'm not completely sure on which CE DX versions have gotten an upgrade to CE DX+. I think the XBLA and Win 8, but not the WP.

No thanks, I'll pass on that :p Only reason I played the arcade cd version was because I was without internet for a day. I REALLY hate non-timestamped achievements but I was extremely bored D:

• 2 weeks later...
There is a workaround posted in the forums that allow you to bypass the update and earn them I believe

No workaround for Steam versions of Arkham Asylum/City from what I've seen, you can only still get the achievements if it hasn't automatically updated.

Edited by Seven343

The WWE 12 servers may have closed ahead of schedule. I was eventually able to get on Monday night and got my achievements, but every time I've tried since then to get on and help others, it says the server can't be accessed. I'm not done trying yet but I'm beginning to think they may have shut it down early.