Online Players

Is it just me or the players that still play online in this game are close to indestructible?? They seem to be able to avoid just about everything you throw at them whatever the plane or the special weapons you pick :eek:. I'm having a really hard time to finish a multiplayer game with at lest one kill :mad:. If some guys from this forum with more normal skills are available to play not to trade achievements let me know or send me a friend request at gamertag FIXBOSS.

Edited by Fixboss

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I always liked using a typhoon with the long range missiles, it should get a lock right from the start and whenever you die you'll be far enough away on re-spawn to fire some back into the pack.

The plane is very good at evasive close combat maneuvers as well, great for avoiding missiles.

Look in player matches steve, I never had a problem finding a game.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been playing this online a bit over the last couple of days. You're not wrong, most of the players left are actually crazy good. I can just about survive for 4 or 5 minutes and get a couple of shots away on them, but that's it. Shooting them down? Don't be silly. With QAAMS it's possible, but that feels like cheating.

Anyway, if anyone wants to play online, send me a message. I'd like to play it properly for a bit though before any boosting takes place.

And please, no Nosferatu lol.

• 8 months later...
I've been playing this online a bit over the last couple of days. You're not wrong, most of the players left are actually crazy good. I can just about survive for 4 or 5 minutes and get a couple of shots away on them, but that's it. Shooting them down? Don't be silly. With QAAMS it's possible, but that feels like cheating.

Anyway, if anyone wants to play online, send me a message. I'd like to play it properly for a bit though before any boosting takes place.

And please, no Nosferatu lol.

I can help you if you are willing to help me.