Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

Alright well there you have it folks. The quickest way (as of now) to find Jimmy Jenkins is to go to Opportunity, hug the left for like ten seconds until you come to the second barrier (with the "Hard Hat Required sign in front of it to the left), open the two ammo boxes behind it, and if JJ doesn't pop out save and quit then press Continue and repeat.

Using this now and so far found 2 loot midgets out of 10... If this works I'm gunna make a video and thank you in it hahah if I find him :drunk

I understand putting randomness into games and making them achievements to see the depths of the game and to show the funny and amazing stuff as well, also challenging the player at the same time. Putting a super rare robot that someone named Jimmy Jenkins as a joke to be part of a achievement is kinda absurd though. I really hope they nerf his drop rate so that it isn't so frustrating, because right now i have been doing this for 17 hours 27 minutes and 45 seconds and counting and JJ has still not dropped. No i have not been doing it straight, but its been 17 hours + since i beat terramorphous and i started looking for JJ since then :|.

I understand putting randomness into games and making them achievements to see the depths of the game and to show the funny and amazing stuff as well, also challenging the player at the same time. Putting a super rare robot that someone named Jimmy Jenkins as a joke to be part of a achievement is kinda absurd though. I really hope they nerf his drop rate so that it isn't so frustrating, because right now i have been doing this for 17 hours 27 minutes and 45 seconds and counting and JJ has still not dropped. No i have not been doing it straight, but its been 17 hours + since i beat terramorphous and i started looking for JJ since then :|.

I understand your hate for the matter, considering you just made an account to post that. :biglaugh

I have tried every method and the best one is to have your quest for the creature exploitation reserve and there will always be four loot midgets/robots. If you do not get jenkins then quit to the dashboard so you do not save. Then just run back to the boxes. Doing this i had him pop twice in the same run.

I have tried every method and the best one is to have your quest for the creature exploitation reserve and there will always be four loot midgets/robots. If you do not get jenkins then quit to the dashboard so you do not save. Then just run back to the boxes. Doing this i had him pop twice in the same run.

Why the dashboard? Wouldn't saving and quitting reset the boxes?

Just got Jimmy! Woop! I was using the Opportunity method mentioned but instead of going straight to the 2 Boxes I would go right were all the Mechs spawn and there's 2 boxes there. I found going to them produced more Loot Commandos, Mini Jet Loaders etc. and if nothing jumped out then I made a B-Line to the 2 boxes mentioned. Got him after about 45minutes, he jumped out of the boxes at the Mechs that I mentioned.

Just got Jimmy! Woop! I was using the Opportunity method mentioned but instead of going straight to the 2 Boxes I would go right were all the Mechs spawn and there's 2 boxes there. I found going to them produced more Loot Commandos, Mini Jet Loaders etc. and if nothing jumped out then I made a B-Line to the 2 boxes mentioned. Got him after about 45minutes, he jumped out of the boxes at the Mechs that I mentioned.

Could you tell us kind of how to get to the mechs? Are they near the other boxes?