Achievement Trading Thread (Co-op Partners)

Cortex369

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for one or two people to get the "Anarchy Master" and "Team Player" achievements. I also need the "Final Echo" achievement as well (I believe I'm level 21 or 22).

GT: x sqix x just leave me a message or send me a friend request. Can usually be on anytime Friday or Saturday's and before 12:30 pm (EST) or after 1:00 am (EST)

Edited by SQiX

I just finished the Anarchy Master achievement and now need someone to help me get coop skillshots I need for the Team Player achievement.

I would be willing to help with the team skill shots. I need them as well as the Anarchy Master achievement

Looking for help with Anarchy Master. It's been a little bit since I played, so I don't exactly remember my level, high 50's early 60's, I think.

Send me a friend request and mention Anarchy Master and well set up a time to get it done. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I do have a headset, although sometimes I tend not to be too talkative. If need be, I think I have another friend who may be interested in joining, too.

I'm happy to help people out with Anarchy Master and the 200 team challenges achievement. GT is wheelaa.

(I have both, just need to rank up to 65 (currently 57), and would rather play with others who know what to do AND have mics, as opposed to randoms through the 'quick match' lobby (frustrating) or solo grinding (boring).)