Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking to play around 300/400 Private matches to work towards the 1000 for anyone else. The one thing is I'd REALLY prefer if I could win them all if it's ok with anyone else? I'm on summer break so I'm available to boost most of the day on EST.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm playing this game for days to come. Just bought it actually and it seems not many people are playing. I want to get some of the achievements done, like invites and all. I'm however on CET, but stil send me an invite or friendrequest. I don't care about winning, I just like to play and win some games.

stimpson j

Edited by stimpson j cat
Forgot gamertag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for a partner to help me get to 1000 matches online for that achievement. The online is almost dead already, and I'm afraid it will be totally dead after they release the new Dead or Alive in about 2 weeks. Need something like 450 more matches. Message me at Gendral II if you're interested and I'll happily help you get any of the other online achs you need.

Looking to play 200 ranked matches in order to unlock the 3 rare costumes and finish that achievement, as it's just too tough to win 100 rounds in a row in Survival on Legend difficulty. Will help with any other online achievements you need along the way.

EDIT: Done. Managed to do it legit (and by legit I mean letting my game idle while I did other stuff... after doing the 1000 matches, I had no desire to go through another 600 rounds if there was a way around it.)

Edited by Darth Villainous

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to knock out the online achievements. I may be on for a bit in the evening tomorrow (12/09) but would prefer to arrange something for Fri evening.

I'm out visiting a friend on Fri evening, but I have an arcade stick with turbo, so am happy to just sit in a lobby with the A button going so as to keep the fights moving. I'll be available from around 17:30pm GMT.

I'll likely not be home before midnight, so there's plenty of opportunity to get a decent amount of fights in.

Really don't care if I win or lose, as long as a good portion of the 1000 online matches can be dealt with.

I'll also be available pretty much all of Saturday, from around 13:00pm GMT onwards if anyone wants to bash out the throwdown achievements too.

PM me to arrange. Please don't randomly message me on XBL as I generally just delete messages from strangers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I'm looking to get most of the online achievements. Hit me up GT - Violent Strike

Hey man,

I messaged you on live. My GT is Tourniquet. Let me know if you're keen. It looks like I'm silver but I'm gold. Just started my 2 week trial for now.

EDIT: Also, if anyone else would like to boost with me, let me know so we can work things out. I'm very organised and would like to get this done asap!

EDIT 2:I'm all done with boosting this game. Message the guys above because I know they're not finished.

Edited by Dark Sayer
Done