Who do you HATE facing?

FighterHawk

Arcade -> Standard -> Normal -> Battle 6 Nightmare. I can't stand him. Rushes you and aaaagh! xD

Overall I strongly dislike Nightmare, but love playing as him, since I find him OP. I don't really hold anything against certain characters, but it's irritating when the same character, be it AI or Xbox live, gets me over and over again, I develop a hatred until I kick their asses with Natsu :)

Nightmare, Astaroth, Siegfried, Xiba, and Viola.

The first 3 are OP to me, Xiba has a wide range as with the first 3, and Viola's combos keep going. Stupid ball lol.

These are the most annoying characters. The first 3 are definitely overpowered mainly because the range.

Xiba is a piece of shit with his fuck stick...

and Viola is mad annoying with his ball.

Nightmare - Way too overpowered, his attacks seem to take off way to much power.

Patroklos, Siegfried, Xiba, Cervantes - Annoying as FUCK. I can't stand fighting any of these people, whether they're used by computers or real people, they're way too cheap.

Astaroth - Tackle, tackle, throw, tackle, throw, throw, tackle, gets massively annoying.

Nightmare - Way too overpowered, his attacks seem to take off way to much power.

Patroklos, Siegfried, Xiba, Cervantes - Annoying as FUCK. I can't stand fighting any of these people, whether they're used by computers or real people, they're way too cheap.

Astaroth - Tackle, tackle, throw, tackle, throw, throw, tackle, gets massively annoying.

I agree with you about Nightmare, he does way too much damage. Astaroth can be an ass as well.

Honestly amazed not see Maxi's name on here the amount of shit I've got off people for using him on IV and V.

Personally Cerventes is annoying for me, although not exactly what I'd describe cheap. Chepeast thing I've seen is someone spamming nothing but low attacks with Ezio.

As an aside, what do you consider spamming? I got excused of "Grapple Spamming" by some idiot last night, he was no doubt upset at losing as his win ration was about 85% and mine was down in the 50's and he lost in three straight rounds and to be fair to him was a little unlucky with a ring out. I threw him a grand total of five times in the whole match :-S not really my definition of spamming but thought I'd see what others thought.

Honestly amazed not see Maxi's name on here the amount of shit I've got off people for using him on IV and V.

Personally Cerventes is annoying for me, although not exactly what I'd describe cheap. Chepeast thing I've seen is someone spamming nothing but low attacks with Ezio.

As an aside, what do you consider spamming? I got excused of "Grapple Spamming" by some idiot last night, he was no doubt upset at losing as his win ration was about 85% and mine was down in the 50's and he lost in three straight rounds and to be fair to him was a little unlucky with a ring out. I threw him a grand total of five times in the whole match :-S not really my definition of spamming but thought I'd see what others thought.

As of recently I'm falling towards Maxi, sometimes insane and you can't even block at points.