Achievement translation

A47A47

• 3 months later...
I am having trouble with the 30 second lockshot achievement. Which character should I use for this achievement? Which boss should I attempt to earn it against?

I used the yellow one against the first boss. It's not really hard though, you should get it quite easily on your first or second try ;)

I don't know why, but this one is really giving me trouble. I've currently got 65/70 achievements, I'm missing the 2-all, the 10 million points from a single enemy, two of the Caravan Mode ones, and the lockshot.

How exactly does the lockshot one work? Do I need to be locked on to the same single target for 30 seconds, or just locked on to SOMETHING for 30 seconds? This one seems like it should be really easy, but it is driving me insane. Is there a video demonstration of it anywhere?

I don't know why, but this one is really giving me trouble. I've currently got 65/70 achievements, I'm missing the 2-all, the 10 million points from a single enemy, two of the Caravan Mode ones, and the lockshot.

How exactly does the lockshot one work? Do I need to be locked on to the same single target for 30 seconds, or just locked on to SOMETHING for 30 seconds? This one seems like it should be really easy, but it is driving me insane. Is there a video demonstration of it anywhere?

As far as I remember, it's 30 seconds on the same target, using the yellow guy on the 1st boss should be easy. I'll try to find a video for you.

As A47A47 said : "Keep locking on one target for 30 seconds."

You have to lock ONE target and keep locking for 30s on the same one.

Edited by amacteur

• 3 months later...

hey amacteur i need helps, i only have Banshou stage 3 platinum and carivan platinum to go however for stage 3 i cant seem to get enough special bonuses, like see this video at 2:00 he gets a SECRET BONUS 60000, What is it from? i cant seem to replicate it. i aced stage 4 and 5 first go however 3 is hard as -_-, vid here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyI7nLJMt7U]ã€XBOX360】ãƒãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆã‚½ã‚¦ãƒ« -弾魂- 3é¢ãƒ—ラãƒãƒŠå‚考ã€ç•ªé•·ãƒ¢ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã€‘ - YouTube[/ame]

its the only 1 i could find

go Yun B mode(if u have dlc) or normal mode, then when u get to the first stage boss, shoot 1 side of its 2 shoulder pads off then move to the side and hold X so only 1 of ur lasers stick to his face, then all u do is stick to the side and dodge bullets for 30 seconds

• 4 weeks later...

I put this game down for a little bit, then i finally sucked it up and bought the DLC.

Caravan mode is where its at :)

Im trying to do the 10million points on one enemy, having a hard time. Do you have to destroy all the parts on the stage 5 boss? do you have to destroy him in a way where there is no pause in receiving points? A certain multiplier value?

I dont have much left, but this is the only achievement im having a tough time with