Best Xbox-360 game ever

Deadsea 1993

I dont think there has ever been a 10/10 game in my opinion, but there have been several 9.5+/10. Out of those, I'd say Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, Borderlands 1, Bioshock 1, and Call of Duty 4 (and maybe Halo 3) all tie for the best xbox360 game.

So what keeps these from 10/10?

PPPoker Ace in RDR

Subway travel in Fallout 3

Moxxxies DLC in BL1

too many collectibles in Bioshock 1

Veteran Difficulty in the War Room in CoD4

too many MP cheevos/banhammer in Halo 3

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there has ever been a 10/10 game in my opinion, but there have been several 9.5+/10. Out of those, I'd say Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, Borderlands 1, Bioshock 1, and Call of Duty 4 (and maybe Halo 3) all tie for the best xbox360 game.

PPPoker Ace in RDR

Moxxxies DLC in BL1

Those are lame reasons to say a game is not 10/10 due to trophies/achivements. They have nothing to do with the biggest parts of the game. Fallout 3 you said is not a 10 because of the Subway system that replaced dungeons in RPGS ? LOL. A bad DLC makes Borderlands under a 10/10 DLCs have nothing to do with the CORE game,they were made to expand upon the game. Too many collectibles in Bioshock,I agree,does that make me say Bioshock is under a 10 ? NO.

These are the key reasons games are to be rated....

Gameplay,graphics,sounds,Fun factor,replay value.

Its hard to pin one Best game above all. I love Bioshock,all 3 gears games,L4D 1,Deadrising series,RDR,

GTA IV,Fallout 3. I could go on and on.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Hands down far cry 3 I mean there are some pretty epic moments in that game like; (SPOILERS) burning weed to skrillex and Damien Marley make it bun dem and then later on in the game it sees you on the turret of a helicopter while rise of the Valkyrie plays in the background so this game easily gets my 10/10

This thread wasn't about the best underrated and slept on 360 games.

It's an opinion thread. I haven't played really any exclusives, so I said my favorites. There is no game that can be said as the "best" because it all comes down to opinion.

PPPoker Ace in RDR

Moxxxies DLC in BL1

Horrible reasons. You do realize Halo is based around MP, right? Also, one difficult mission ruined a game? That Moxxi DLC was pretty fucking bad though, but no one forced you to buy it and play it.

Edited by Ceris

Exclusive: Gears 2, love Dom's story.

Runner-up: Gears 3, prefer this for multiplayer than the other Gears games.

Non-Exclusive: Assassin's Creed II, because you witness the birth of the most charismatic assassin there is! :D

Runners-up: LEGO Lord of the Rings (huge LotR fan) and NFS Hot Pursuit (best NFS game for an adrenaline rush!)

Offline: Alone in the Dark, I enjoyed the complexity of this game.

Runner-up: Alice Madness Returns, speaks for itself :p

Edited by FallenAssassino

Exclusive: Gears 2, love Dom's story.

Runner-up: Gears 3, prefer this for multiplayer than the other Gears games.

Non-Exclusive: Assassin's Creed II, because you witness the birth of the most charismatic assassin there is! :D

Runners-up: LEGO Lord of the Rings (huge LotR fan) and NFS Hot Pursuit (best NFS game for an adrenaline rush!)

Offline: Alone in the Dark, I enjoyed the complexity of this game.

Runner-up: Alice Madness Returns, speaks for itself :p

It definitely does! Amazing game.