Defiant achievements CAN be unlocked in custom games!

General Boredom

I didn't find this, credit goes to Mike_Vanderzand on GameFAQs.

All you need to do is play Team Objective until you play one Oddball, Stockpile and Multiflag CTF game. Then, in the Custom Game menu, go into your Temporary File cache and pick the appropriate game type. Now grab a friend or 2nd controller and boost away.

I unlocked Candy From A Baby & Return To Sender this way, and people say Crackin' Skulls will work ad well.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this work for those who dont have the maps yet? Anyone without the DLC try it yet?
You need the DLC in order to unlock the achievements. Alternatively you could have a friend with the DLC and play on his 360 or have him play on yours with his profile and the achievements will become available to you. Since there are no map-specific achievements, you could get them all unlike the last pack.

Does this work for those who dont have the maps yet? Anyone without the DLC try it yet?

I am 99.9% sure you need the dlc to be able to get the achievements.

on topic of thread. Anyone else having trouble getting the CTF achievement on custom games? i have tried three times now and i get all the flags, but it wont pop for me...Also, i am using the file from the other thread for it. tried three different maps too...

EDIT: Nevermind...figured out it was returns, not captures

Edited by Trixix