'Nicholson Electroplating' 100% Case Guide

How bad is this? It is supposed to be a 100% case guide and the publisher forgets a clue in his so called 100% guide.

You forgot the clue in Pinkers office, it is a note right behind the photos you you have to check...very bad guide...your guide makes it 15/16 clues...go ahead and change it at least...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad is this? It is supposed to be a 100% case guide and the publisher forgets a clue in his so called 100% guide.

You forgot the clue in Pinkers office, it is a note right behind the photos you you have to check...very bad guide...your guide makes it 15/16 clues...go ahead and change it at least...

Yeah this guide is missing the last clue, until OE repairs it, mine is guaranteed 100%

Yes he missed a clue, 3 other people let him know. so you telling him isnt going to make him change it any quicker....also that doesn't make his guide "very bad" as you put it. just because he missed one clue... you act as if you cant replay the damn case and go get it. people make me wonder sometimes....:chair

Yes he missed a clue, 3 other people let him know. so you telling him isnt going to make him change it any quicker....also that doesn't make his guide "very bad" as you put it. just because he missed one clue... you act as if you cant replay the damn case and go get it. people make me wonder sometimes....:chair

ANNALIE!! heyy lmao, You mocked my guide for lack of color and achievement names, even though it guaranteed 100% if followed properly, yet this guide is missing a vital clue yet...naaa, tis still all good, lmao. My guide was thrown together with no bells and whistles to help the impatient folks. The DLC was out yesterday, and I had a 100% guide out....yesterday, Its not meant to take II OE II's light away, I even say before II OE II could use my guide to make it more presentable to his style, which is better, I know, I completed the game thanks to him.

ANNALIE!! heyy lmao, You mocked my guide for lack of color and achievement names, even though it guaranteed 100% if followed properly, yet this guide is missing a vital clue yet...naaa, tis still all good, lmao. My guide was thrown together with no bells and whistles to help the impatient folks. The DLC was out yesterday, and I had a 100% guide out....yesterday, Its not meant to take II OE II's light away, I even say before II OE II could use my guide to make it more presentable to his style, which is better, I know, I completed the game thanks to him.

Are you trying to get on my nerves? firstly... i may have suggested you adding the achievement names but i NEVER said anything else to you about your guide... you make it seem like i forced you to put them. and begged you to add colors....(which i didn't) it was just a f***ing suggestion so just drop it! get over it! there is a reason why i didn't respond to you in your other thread.

and missing a clue isnt a big deal to me.. because i can go back and get it. i know multiple guides are allowed so that doesnt bother me one bit. the fact that you keep bringing this up though is starting to get under my skin and is bringing me this close to ignoring you indefinitely. its your guide do what you want with it evokazz. i wont post in your thread again. so dont come to this one and try to provoke me further.

Not trying to wind you up Annalie but you do seem full of anger and extremely highly strung. Not arsed about the guide, its served its purpose to the grateful of the forums. Just see so often people ripping into guides when the creator has put time and effort in for people like YOU lol. Anyways, will say no more...jogging on......

Edited by Evo Kazz

Phreaque1977 - You are missing the microfilm reader in Technical Services. Kind of a hidden clue behind the photos.

Came here to point this out. You have to wait until after Pinker's prank/experiment but just go around the desk with the photos and the film will be set up.

Clue 14: Aluminum Polishing Patent

Can you two just stop fucking bickering at each other? PLEASE.

All I know is every thread I read one of you is always arguing with someone yet at the same time claiming to be moving on from the argument. Maybe if you actually just moved on it would end.

You know which one of you I'm referring too. You can go ahead and reply to this if you want but know that I will not be doing so in return.

Investigate Explosion Site

As you walk in, another explosion will be seen. Talk with your old partner and the coroner to learn the details.

While your fixing the OMG U MISSED TEH CLOO! thing, you might also want to change that. Pinker isn't your old partner, he's the technical services guy. ;)

Otherwise, great work just like the other guides.

What I'm wondering is why is it such a big deal that a clue is missing? Unless it actually is going to prevent you from getting any of the achievements I don't see the big deal in it missing from the guide. You don't get anything from getting 100% on this case. The five star ratings only apply to the 21 main story cases.

And evokazz, stop being a D-bag. You're downright harassing someone just because they made a simple suggestion to your 'masterpiece' of a guide. Yours was good until this one got made. All Annalie did was suggest you put the Achievement names in there. Sure there's only five of them. But it's a nice touch and it's actually a pretty standard thing. Yet you're acting like she commited the original sin and doomed all of mankind just for a small positive criticism. Think you need to grow up.

Anyway, all bickering aside and on topic, great guide. Thanks for posting it.

It's really not too big of a deal Crownlessking, especially if you're only interested in achievements. But for OCD perfectionists (like myself!) trying to make sure to get everything and 5-Star it, a guide titled "100% Case Guide" should be exactly that: 100%.

The clue that's missing is one of the important clues that figures into your total at the end, and can make a difference in getting the 5 Stars, if you're trying for it. So while not essential, it would be good to list it.

And this isn't a bash on OE. He makes awesome guides. This is just a quick fix he can make to have a fully 100% guide! That's the only reason I think it keeps being mentioned!

What I'm wondering is why is it such a big deal that a clue is missing? Unless it actually is going to prevent you from getting any of the achievements I don't see the big deal in it missing from the guide. You don't get anything from getting 100% on this case. The five star ratings only apply to the 21 main story cases.

And evokazz, stop being a D-bag. You're downright harassing someone just because they made a simple suggestion to your 'masterpiece' of a guide. Yours was good until this one got made. All Annalie did was suggest you put the Achievement names in there. Sure there's only five of them. But it's a nice touch and it's actually a pretty standard thing. Yet you're acting like she commited the original sin and doomed all of mankind just for a small positive criticism. Think you need to grow up.

Anyway, all bickering aside and on topic, great guide. Thanks for posting it.

As said in other thread, your opinion is void to me. I dont care which guide you use, but if mine, even though truly 100% is so bad, why are you in my thread at all calling me names. The guy above suggested moving on, exactly what I am doing. But not before saying 1 more thing. Something I touched on in my own thread.

People make guides here to help you guys out. The majority of the site are grateful, I have had a absolute ton of XBL messages saying thanks, from the normal citizens of the site. But I see all the time, there are a small minority, that expect everything layed out 100% flawless. I have never wrote a guide before, but tried to help, I dont want brownie points, its the fact I had a 100% guide out on day of release, and I get ripped for that? Its disgusting. Effort went into the small guide, I played it again just for the sake of the forums to double check it was 100% and I followed it easy, as have many many others. Annalie, yes maybe I was harsh, but her attitude and arrogance was not the best, and judging from a few PM's I have had, she is known for it :) Anyways use II OE II's guide, it IS better, and I mean that (once he adds that missing clue). Adios

Edited by Evo Kazz

Thanks for the guide OE. I was a little disappointed to finish the case and only get 4 stars from missing one clue, which I thought was pretty ridiculous. 15/16 clues, 8/8 questions correct, $200 in city damage and that's a 4-star? Pretty stupid in my opinion. But I got all the achievements and enjoyed the case so thanks for a good guide.

It's really not too big of a deal Crownlessking, especially if you're only interested in achievements. But for OCD perfectionists (like myself!) trying to make sure to get everything and 5-Star it, a guide titled "100% Case Guide" should be exactly that: 100%.

The clue that's missing is one of the important clues that figures into your total at the end, and can make a difference in getting the 5 Stars, if you're trying for it. So while not essential, it would be good to list it.

And this isn't a bash on OE. He makes awesome guides. This is just a quick fix he can make to have a fully 100% guide! That's the only reason I think it keeps being mentioned!

Ah, I gotcha. I know there's some out there where everything has to be perfect. Personally if I had 4 stars in it I'd be happy. But here's hoping the clue gets placed in there sooner then later so everyone can be satisfied.

Thanks for the guide but after investigating the hangar, there's nowhere to go because no one at the police station talks.

This happened to me too. Try talking to Vernon again because I asked my partner for a suggestion then he told me to talk to Mapes. After that you should be prompted to go back to the police station.