• 1 year later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
anyone know if theres any kind of pass needed for coop play? as im planing to rent this did search google but found nothing on it, cheers in advance

There was no pass in the game that the PR's sent me -- It is the Limited Edition one tho -- it has a card for the Darkness II Bonus content, a card to download a copy of the graphic novel The Darkness Origins Volume 1 and 2, and a poster, along with the brief manual that games come with these days...

As far as I can tell you should not have any worries playing OL with a rental... This game is pretty awesome I must admit... I cannot stop playing.

There was no pass in the game that the PR's sent me -- It is the Limited Edition one tho -- it has a card for the Darkness II Bonus content, a card to download a copy of the graphic novel The Darkness Origins Volume 1 and 2, and a poster, along with the brief manual that games come with these days...

As far as I can tell you should not have any worries playing OL with a rental... This game is pretty awesome I must admit... I cannot stop playing.

cheers for the reply dude