[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get Ninjini but I did hear that Jade Flashwing is coming to Target "sometime" in March

Target.com shows them available in a few stores in my area but the one I went too said they had none and haven't had any. The retailers having 1 sku per character in their home office database and shoving them all under 1 generic sku for the store level is such a pain in the ass practice.

I just walked into Gamestop on a whim today and they just got a box of Ninjini's in. I was asking the game adviser what was the news on the skylanders and she was all "oh well I just got Ninjini in today."

I was like "oh well, if its just ninjini I guess I'll pick one up, no big deal."

I also went into Target with my wife and we found ONE Jade Flashwing on the shelf. Though I still haven't found a Molten Hot Dog yet.

But Ninjini and Jade Flashwing in one day, that is a good day.

PS. I'm in nevada

Picked up ninjini today at gamestop.....glad that part is done.....

Only a few more figures left......for this year.....

Ive already got news on the next Skylanders coming out for this holiday season.

"Skylanders Swap Force"...Wash Buckler, Magn Force, and Blast Zone.....these are few of the characters...This time there will interchangeable pieces with around 250 different combinations.

Also activision is updating the graphics in the game to make things more crisp,.....for sad news if anyone decides to buy the new game this holiday season you will have to buy the new portal with it.......

Just a lil info to pass on....

Also in sharing there will be 16 new core characters, 16 series 3 figures and 8 new light core figures for now.

Even more Wow-Pop ability and pose. "Force" will bring 16 rather than 8 new standard size skylanders this time around.

wanted to share more info for eveyone....cheers

Edited by caseysrodeo13

Thanks legendaryjman, I called Gamestop today and they are now holding Ninjini for me. I thought only TRU was getting her early but I guess Gamestop did as well. :woop:

Went to Target and they said they have 15 Jade Flashwings in the back but the street date is Sun the 17th. :chair

What is everyone's location that are finding Ninijini at GameStops??? I live in Florida and The few stores I went into said that only Toys-R-Us are getting them in right now But I see others have found them in Gamestop. Are you guys on the eastern side of the U.S.??? Thanks

What is everyone's location that are finding Ninijini at GameStops??? I live in Florida and The few stores I went into said that only Toys-R-Us are getting them in right now But I see others have found them in Gamestop. Are you guys on the eastern side of the U.S.??? Thanks

I haven't seen Ninjini at any Gamestops in North or South Carolina (and I have stopped at quite a few)

The retailers having 1 sku per character in their home office database and shoving them all under 1 generic sku for the store level is such a pain in the ass practice.

Tell me about it. They used to have separate SKUs, but after they merged everything, shipments went to shit. One time, at my store, we had in our system that 100 single packs were coming in, so we were all awaiting the cornucopia of figures that would arrive. What did we get? 40 Double Troubles, 40 Wrecking Balls, and 20 Stealth Elfs. Talk about pegwarmers.

At least we've been getting decent batches with Giants, and Wal-mart's been the one getting screwed with shipments (Last time I was there, they had nearly 4 solid feet of glow in the dark Sonic Booms).

Southern Indiana. At both Gamestops that I went to they were behind the counter and not with the other Skylanders.