Spinning MW2 10th prestige emblem unlockable unless hacked?

Gdubbz

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reviewing the .csv files Ive some to the conclusion that eh challenge is out dated. The challenge was changed therefore I do not believe that it has anything to do with the AK-47.

please see first page for other info.

Edited by Gdubbz

its very simple how this unlocks fourtwozero or what ever his name is said quit clearly that it can unlock that means you dont have 2 wait for dlc then he put the community has to finf that out i think its all the secret challenges cuz theres no other was it just make so much sence once you have done all the secret challenges you might get it

• 3 weeks later...

402 is saying that it takes dedication. He has given no clues about obtaining this emblem, and I'm beginning to think more and more that it is un-obtainable w/o hacking. I have looked into every possible aspect.

Does anyone have any new news on this topic?

Someone on sevensins said something about having a certain amount of accolades for the warming up accolade. I find this plausible.

I saw these two guys (8th and 9th prestige) who had the spining 10th prestige emblem. Could they be hackers? They haven't reached 10th prestige and they still have it.

The people you saw got into a lobby that gave them all the titles and emblems, therefore giving them the spinning 10th prestige emblem. They probably stayed at 8th and 9th prestige so that it wouldn't be obvious that they had to pay $20 to get 10th prestige along with the titles and emblems. By staying at the 8th and 9th prestige they can say that they didn't hack because they aren't 10th prestige. Hope this helps.

Maybe it has something to do with the number of online hours played? Just a wild guess...

Unfortunately people have already accoladed the max time you can play the game(Hack), and it did not crack.

:uzi::locked

I always wanted to know this thanks

Actually hes wrong, it for getting no other accolades. You could go 0-20 and still get accolades like "highest altitude accolade" for example. The only way to get it is in a private match, check youtube.

Actually hes wrong, it for getting no other accolades. You could go 0-20 and still get accolades like "highest altitude accolade" for example. The only way to get it is in a private match, check youtube.

oh thanks man I will check on youtube soon

I assuming this is not so but just wanted to make sure. Can i assume kill/deaths in private matches don't go towards you kills/death in your stats screen?

They sure don't, only thing that you can get are accolades.

I heard If you find someone who has it legit and you are level 70 any prestige then game winning kill them apparently

Interesting point. I know I have killed people with it in the final kill cams, but I probably wasn't at level 70 per say. Ill look into it.

Haha, I had a thought about this the other day. Maybe you have to be a 10th prestige 70, finish all the "prestige" challenges, and be a 10th 55 on COD4. I dont know how the hell they would know you completed all that, but just a thought. This shit really needs to be figured out. I'm close to completing that so I'll know soon enough. That would require "dedication" as one of the guys from IW said, but that could mean anything I guess.