Blue Ribbon progress

ZosKiaCultus

Kinda unrelated, but where is the progress for your ribbons actually stored? I noticed I had one save file with a size of 308 KB that was created the day I finished the ribbons (and didn't play any campaign before or after). Is this the save file? If it is, then deleting it will delete your ribbons? Or is that stuff stored on a server? And furthermore, how are you supposed to differentiate the save files from one another? They are all just called 'BioShock Infinite.'

Kinda unrelated, but where is the progress for your ribbons actually stored? I noticed I had one save file with a size of 308 KB that was created the day I finished the ribbons (and didn't play any campaign before or after). Is this the save file? If it is, then deleting it will delete your ribbons? Or is that stuff stored on a server? And furthermore, how are you supposed to differentiate the save files from one another? They are all just called 'BioShock Infinite.'

The save files have been a train wreck in this game since day one. Unless you want to delete all of your ribbon progress I would recommend not messing with any of them. Unless something changed with this DLC I'd say I'm 99.9% sure they are NOT stored server-side.

The best way to figure out what save you can delete will be to look at the time and date and guess from their. I know the main game created a million different save files but I'm sure you'll recognize the old dates on those from your original playthrough(s).