Achievement Guide

yuyanami

he has to host everytime? why? cant another one of my friends who has professional unlocked host?

also how do you know I will get the achieve, can you confirm it in neway? cuz i herd u cudnt get it, if you havent unlocked professional, from ppl online

Should be like the other games (eg KuF, GoW...). i havent tried it yet but i think 99% posible. Somebody else can host it, but if you are in half a way trough the mission and you stop there, then someone else hosts it you will have to start all over again. Btw you can choose missions...

Great guide but...

The full agro achievement is causing me problems- first level first turret , i cant get it i can keep it at full for like 10 seconds before it goes down

any tips on where to aim or if you have to kill enemies

You can easily get it on second or third mission where you have to protect you partner by shooting at the terrorist while he goes and plant in a beacon for an airstrike.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide but...

The full agro achievement is causing me problems- first level first turret , i cant get it i can keep it at full for like 10 seconds before it goes down

any tips on where to aim or if you have to kill enemies

i just got this one earlier this morning, make sure your in the training area (somolia i think?) when it tells you to precision shoot the targets just ignore that and precision shoot the turret for a min. Once your aggro builds up it won't really go down as long as you keep shootin at the turret (it doesnt seem to drop while your reloading) so as long as your aggro meter shows the flamin skull your at full aggro, after 1 min of shooting at the turret achievement unlocked.

it might be pretty tough to get it on professional unless you do it in the training area.

huh what are you talkin bout?

Im saying I have not yet unlocked professional, my friend has though, so he has been hosting games and I have been playing wit him on Professional. We are on Mission 4 now. My question is will I get the achievement for beating it on Professional, when we do beat it, even though I have not yet unlocked Professional on my game

oh my mistake i thought u were refering to the min or aggro that was being discussed right above your post. I really have no idea if the achievement for beatin it on pro unlocks if you dont have pro mode unlocked yet. I dont see why it wouldnt (thinking back to gears of war) but i really dont know.

1 million per ten minutes of playing is not very accurate. I can net about 2-3 million by doing secondary objectives.

the general idea still works out about the same, assuming you get 3 million per match its still roughly 334 matches. at 10 minutes a match it's 2.5 days non stop. and at 20min per match its about 4.6 days non stop. so it still requires a fair amount of time and dedication.

Fear is The Mind Killer 45

Spend 1 minute straight at full Aggro.

You can get this at the first turret at the game's tutorial area in Somalia. You have unlimited bullets so just hide behind cover at the turret and blind fire till you get the achievement.

*Thanks and Credit to Riverpatrol

I can comfirm that you do not need a full aggro bar to get this, you just need to have any amount of aggro for a minute.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and tips/corrections so far. I will continue to edit and refine the guide with your inputs. As for the different weapons class, I will add this to the guide. Please do correct me if there's any mistake to the list below, it's been a long time since i played the game. I've highlighted my favourite weapons in each class (personal preference) in bold:

Assault Rifles:

S-System

HK 36

AK-47 (cheap to upgrade, builds aggro fast)

AUG

FELIN-2C

Machine Guns:

M249 SAW

PKM (pretty even with the M249, i just prefer its looks)

M134

Shotguns:

M3 Super 90

FSPS-12

DAO-X (auto-shottie, what's not to like?)

Handguns:

M92 Elite II

SOCOM Mk23

G18C (personal preference)

DEAGLE

.44 Model 29

SMGs:

Skorpion

MP-11A1

MP5k

P90 (magazine size)

MP7

RPGs:

RPG-7 V1 (high chance that when you use it against a turret or heavy enemy you will pick up ammo for it)

FIM92 Stinger

SAL-86 * Pre-order gun; Thanks to Trash Man

Sniper Rifle:

M14

MSG-90

DSR-1

SVD

M107 Light 50 (personal preference)