unlockable and upgrade glitch.

Has anyone else come across this:

Everytime I reload a checkpoint, the game thinks that I only need to have 9XP to my next upgrade, it gives me the upgrade, and when I die again I go back to needing 9Xp and my new upgrade is intact.

Meaning that I could spam a certain part in the game and get all the sand powers.

Not only that but the glitch seems to carry over to a new game on my profile using a memory card or other storage device. What do you think? It's equally annoying as it is convenient.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I've had this glitch too.

Even when a started a new game i still has all my powers and upgrades. The only I believe would be to delete this would be too delete your game and clear the cache.

It's seems annoying but it's a good way to get the achievement for upgrading all your powers.

Plus it will help when going for the achievements for defeating the bosses without getting hurt. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

It'll be because the Savegame saves your place and current health, whereas the game profile saves the statistics and upgrade status.

I got the 500kills replaying a section after deleting my savegame so that i could go back to the backup and get the collectible i missed.