Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only have ORIGINALITY achievement just give me a shout if anyone else needs this . This achiv requires 4 players all to be different characters.

just send me a message saying dead island and what char you want me to be.

GAMERTAG = xWIILIE2407

I need this achievement too (originality).

GT: StarDreamer99

I'm looking to have a steady group of people to play through the game with. This game is great but it's not as fun playing by yourself or with lackadaisical players. Just got it the other day (Game of the Year Edition).

Playing as Sam B, Level 10.

On Chapter 2.

Gamertag: HabilisOrian

When you add me, make sure you send a message letting me know you're from here.

Girlfriend and I are working on Originality, People Person, Complete a Set, need four more for People Person as well. And we can help with other achievements as they're needed.

GT is Carlito Hashiba, send a message if you'd want to play.

I really can't be bothered raising my other 3 characters to a high enough level to do this so I'm looking for a high level partner to boost me through this, in return I will do the same, I have a 48 lvl Whatsherface and very nice weapons that I can easily boost through these.

So, if anyone also needs gladiator school send me a PM so we can finish this annoying achievement.

GT: MrGrinch989

Im new to xbox and ready to start adding achievements so if any1 is willing to run from start to finish or just help on all the main co op achieves all is appreciated. Add me darnedhealer97 free most days due to car accident so healing on the game.