Why is the achievement called "save the ballistics"?

ImaginaryRuins

I looked up the word ballistics in the dictionary but I just can't link this word to Ashley. Just what does this mean?

On a side note, Ashely in the end invited Leon for 'overtime', again I looked up this word but it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Can anyone explain the two words for me please?

"ballistics" refers to Ashley's breasts. also apparent when luis says "i see the president equipped his daughter with balllistics"

"overtime" is that ashley is propositioning leon for sex.

Wow, never expected such meanings.

I understand the overtime part but ballistics is related to missiles. Even with Luis's comments I still can't understand how are breasts related to ballistics tools.

As the daughter of PresIdent I thought Ashley might be more self-disciplined in terms of sexual relationship.

• 1 month later...
I've found it cool that Leon didn't accepted the offer of this stupid, spoiled bitch ^^.

Personally, I don't think Leon declined because of this reason. It's likely that, one, he's an agent and must stick to his duty codes; two, he can't forget Ada; three, the reason why Ashley proposed him is only trying to express her gratefulness, and to do this sex is not necessary, and Leon knows this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you're not too familiar with some of the typical American wordplay. When Luis first meets Ashley, he remarks, "I see the President's equipped his daughter with ballistics, too." Basically, he's referring to..well, how nice her breasts look heh. It's a crude compliment in other words. It's metaphorical, not literal.

Same with "overtime", it was basically a sexual invitation by Ashley, because she obviously gets attached to him in the latter part of the game (I sure as hell would too if he was sent to rescue me ;) ). Aside from disinterest in her, Leon most likely rejected her for professional reasons. Not to mention that bedding the president's daughter wouldn't be the smartest idea, considering who his employer is. Ada can go jump off a cliff and miss the helicopter for all I care, cause...well, I don't like her, simply put. :D Leon belongs with Claire in my opinion. But that discussion is for another thread.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Wow, never expected such meanings.

I understand the overtime part but ballistics is related to missiles. Even with Luis's comments I still can't understand how are breasts related to ballistics tools.

As the daughter of PresIdent I thought Ashley might be more self-disciplined in terms of sexual relationship.

Puns dude. Really bad ones, lol. I hated Ashley but with SC2 she's useful beyond imagination.

• 1 year later...