Create a Mask Achievement FAQ

Tailz

im with u man. im 17 and cant get in either. can someone please answer if there is any way around your age. If i cant get this achieve, then i wont try for the other hard ones!

I don't work for EA so i dont know the answer to your question. I doubt there is a way because you're supposed to be 17 to play.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do I have to use internet explorer for this? I'm on a mac and don't want to install IE 5.2.3 just for this BS. Does anyone else know a browser that will work, I've tried firefox, safari and opera all with no luck.

nvm, I was able to pick one designed by someone else even though I was unable to get the creator to load and still get the achievement. Lame, I wanted to create my own badassery

Edited by smokestacker
issue resolved

ok for those who can publish, but can't get the box that says send to game, to highlight, you need to follow these steps even if you already did it:

Go to armyoftwo.com

at the top right it says Welcome Username

Click that and a pull down menu will come up

Click Change Persona

I had already linked my gamertag previously, but i had to do it again for my stats and gamertag to actually register on the website. Do this and you shouldn't have any problems.

ok for those who can publish, but can't get the box that says send to game, to highlight, you need to follow these steps even if you already did it:

Go to armyoftwo.com

at the top right it says Welcome Username

Click that and a pull down menu will come up

Click Change Persona

I had already linked my gamertag previously, but i had to do it again for my stats and gamertag to actually register on the website. Do this and you shouldn't have any problems.

No need to post that. I have pretty much given a detailed description of how its done and everything you posted is already posted here.

dont know if anyone els is having this problem but when i go into my EA acount and click on add persona - i type in my gamertag - and a message comes up saying " sorry , that xboxlive gamertag has allredy been taken please try another one" ????????? HELP

Go to the EA CHat Support link in the Guide and tell EA your problem. Theyll fix it

how the hell do you chat with ea. ive been trying since this game came out. i went to all the links, looked around and i cannot find it! help!

i had this exact same problem. even your link just took me to the general support page. it's as though they removed it completely

*edit* i now see where the chat is after almost an hour of bumbling. you basicly go to send email and after setting it to xbox360, AOT, website availability then AND ONLY THEN does the chat button pop up...........epic fail EA

Edited by OBSdrewcifer

and after 2 hours of dealing with what seemed like a heavily medicated rep i was told that not only is my problem "rare" but he could not fix it and had to escalate it to another rep who will hopefully contact me within 24 hours. rare even though i've seen tag after tag post on here about it. i seriously hate EA and i'm sure skate 3 will be last game of theirs i purchase. what a waste of 2 hours

so i log back into EA.com to see if my gamertag is linked, which it is. so i launch AOTt4d on my xbox and try to upload my masks. it then asks me to log into my EA acc, yet every single time i do it says my password is wrong. even if i go to the EA site and change my password it still says it's wrong when i try to log in. to top it all off, that screwy "live chat" button that is hidden deep in the menus of "send us an email" now no longer brings up live chat. apparently you have one shot to make the gold and that is it. how on gods green earth did such an ignorant, worthless, POS company stay in business while constantly screwing it's public? seriously we need to rally an EA boycot BIG TIME untill they figure out how to properly do ANYTHING at all

• 2 weeks later...
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!

I TRY TO BE POLITE HERE AND ALL BUT WHEN PEOPLE COMPLETELY F***IN IGNORE MY QUESTION IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Now...I...AM...15...

Can I still make a custom mask on the site if I'm not 18?!

Dude for real shut the hell up. Just make up an age if your that concerned. Geez oh pete. :uzi::eek:

Ifc you cannot get this achievement. CONTACT EA!!!

They will fix it!

yeah that would be great if they ever f#$%^&g got back to you! i've still yet to hear anything at all from them after 6, YES 6!, attempts. this is by far the most pitifull thing i've ever seen in my entire life. it's not bad enough this happens with ever single game they put out that has dlc that for whatever supremely retarded idea is not attached to xbl dlc codes. some people at that place seriously need to get fired BIG TIME. it's been all most a month since i started this search and still nothing. pissed i ever wasted money on that game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used the EA Chat to link my profile and found it was linked to another email. Couldn't get my date of birth or this 'VIP CODE' from the manual (VIP CODE?!?!?) so he couldn't remove it from that previous email.

So I just logged onto that EA account and made the mask from there. lol.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

wow i did this today and it only took 5 hrs to get right. and i still cant make my own but i was able to use another one someone loaded. what a waste they could have just put the mask/pad creator in game and it would have been alot better. good luck to anyone else trying

I tried for a few hours yesterday as was getting the persona error, I contacted EA to see if they'll fix the problem, here's their response...

-----

Response (Louis)

07/09/2010 04:21 PM

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

It is suggested that you post this issue to our game forum where experts will revert back to you with proper resolution.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/70.page

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive

knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.

Thank you,

Louis

EA Online Support

Electronic Arts

-----

Now I ain't one to complain, but there's loads of threads on their forums asking how to do it or get it fixed. EA are a bunch of fucking cunts and this has pissed me off. It annoys me when you have to visit some shitting web-site to get an achievement, but I thought I would as I wanted a swastika mask, but they can't even get that fucker right! Cunts!

why do i keep buying shitty EA games for not sure who the cunt is here Ea for making up bullshit cheevo's that you have to visit a fucking website to get or me for buying the wanky games.

Why is nothing easy with EA. I have created a mask easy enough but trying to get my gt in my persona is a fucking joke. :wtf