Calling all NZ gamers

Chada Darkmane

Hi, are there any New Zealand gamer score addicts out there? I would like to get some local contacts to help with boosting and getting hard to find games. I run a small business buying and selling games which supports my GS habit, so could be a great help to anyone else who loves to boost.

Failing that does anyone know of a good resource for searching gamer score VS country, like MGC back a few years ago

Cheers

1.If you want hard to find rare games, search online for them or stream it.

2. If you get the game or have a game you want to "boost GS" you could go into the forums on this site for the game and get an achievement trading thread.

NOTE: I'd recommend against boosting gamerscore as that is frowned upon by the community. There are games that have easy gamerscore like King King, Avatar: The Burning Earth, etc.

NOTE: I'd recommend against boosting gamerscore as that is frowned upon by the community. There are games that have easy gamerscore like King King, Avatar: The Burning Earth, etc.

What are you talking about.....this site has guides and threads that recommend boosting GS. the only people who "frown upon" boosting GS are the tightwads who think GS has real value. If anything it's more embarrassing if you played Avatar and My Horse and Me 2 for easy gamerscore.