Deal of the Week thread

yamayamayaamaa

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal of the Week starting 4-27 is Earthworm Jim HD priced at $2.99

Is it time to buy it now? Worth the price?

I've been thinking about this all week but I'm about to just give in and buy it...

Edit: I gave in and bought it as a birthday gift to myself lol..

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

Guitar Hero. :/

But it looks like no actual new games this week? I was hoping for Time Pilot... oh well.

Can anyone confirm this. Still showing as £5.49 on my Marketplace.

EDIT: Can see it online at £3.99 but still hasn't updated on my phone. Getting sick of having to turn my phone off just to get it to update.

Also be nice if MS actually updated their website on a regular basis as Deal of the Week is never updated until late Wednesday, early Thursday if not later and it hardly ever discloses the game for release the following week. We end up having to rely on wpcentral.com to get our news.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

The Harvest is the DOTW for $4.99.

Another game I have already. I have to slow down on my purchases. I think there has only been one game that I haven't already bought since deal of the week started.

Edit: Definitely need to slow down. 41 games at present and I know I will end up getting Lunar Lander because I already have 3 golds in the Arcade on that.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Updated, thanks!

Very tempting indeed.

Reviews on the phone say it crashes so I'm kind of iffy.

Hmmm, yeah. Although a lot does seem to depend on what kind of phone you have... I see an awful lot of Omnia users complaining, but less HD7 owners. Unless there just are less HD7 owners. ;) However, having said that, these phone LIVE games do seem to be a bit more buggy than their XBLA LIVE counterparts! Glow Artisan, for instance, crashes all of the time on my HD7.

Because I was thinking... of all the games I might *expect* to be buggy, Logic Games wouldn't necessarily be one of them!!! :)

Looks like this weeks DOTW is going to be Pacman

Usual retail price £3.99 i presume

Deal price £2.49 I presume, price hasn't updated yet

Oddly it was listed as DOTW, then my battery went flat, now it's gone back to normal.

I just found it again, it's listed as DOTW in the applications section, not at the home page

Edited by GR4V1G0R3
got a bit wrong, like usual...