Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

Hi Guys i am looking for 4 players to boost the new dlc achievements if you will get the dlc and are intersted send me a message and freind request or just a message if you prefer

my gamertag is Source en3rgy

;-)

I'm getting it count me in mate...Gt is chelseawinners

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:

I'm online right now (and probably most of the night). Looking for people to do the 4player/Insane/Arcade run with.

I only need from Act 4 - Chapter 3 to Act 5- Chapter 1 (and also the final battle in Insane), but if you need to start earlier on, I'm willing. If you got some decent mutators that would be a bonus. lol

(Mic's preferred)

Add me.

GT: NorthernZoot

Edited by NorthernZoot

I need two more players for the Happy Few achievement, my girlfriend and I will be splitscreening. I may have one person lined up, so we may only need one, but just post here if you're looking.

We were planning on doing arcade casual, for some credit towards onyx medals, but if you still need to beat it on insane, we can do standard campaign where we play on casual to help you out. We do prefer a quick runthrough on arcade casual though, so just shoot me a message if you're interested. Looking to do this right now!

My GT is NV OtosReborn