Need help with An Apple A Day

This is extremely frustrating! I can't finish An Apple A Day! I do a leap of faith into a cart full of hay, which throws off the guards, but once I get out I have hardly any time left, and the guards notice me right away.

How can I shake off the guards to become anonymous? I have tried many methods to no avail. How did others finish this memory? I don't care if I get full sync or not, but I at least want to finish the game!

:chair

• 3 months later...

As soon as the time started, I ran to the west side of the castle and jumped off the wall, pulled out a parachute, and glided down, then ran straight for the church while being pursued. When I got there, I had just under 2 minutes left to return to anonymous (using a leaf cart, bench, etc) then go back to the church to finish the memory. It was tight but I did it without killing anyone.

You know, it's funny, because the first time I did the "Apple a Day" mission, I beat it just by running around like a mad man. after I turned a corner, I hopped up on some boxes and parkoured on some beams halfway up a building all around town until I broke their line of sight. I then stayed hidden around the corner of the place I was suppposed to end up at and after a little while, all the guards went away.

I restarted the mission right after because I accidentally killed the first guy (that is guarding the staircase) at the very beginning of the mission... which was bullshit, by the way, because I fought him at the top of the stairway UNARMED and when I knocked him out (with my bare hands) the game said that I lost full synchronization because I had killed a guy. WTF?! Since when does knocking someone out count as a kill?! Oh well. I continued playing through the level to get a feel for it and sure enough, right after I got out of the hey cart, 20 soldiers started chasing me, so I ran for my life, zigging and zagging around buildings until I broke the line of sight. After that, it's just a matter of hiding until they are done looking for you.

The second time I tried it, it was a bit harder because I didn't use the beams on the buildings to escape, but I still managed to do it with about a minute or so left on the clock. I noticed that tapping "A" right before the fast guards caught up to me cancels out their attack and stops them for a second. That helped me get some distance. The other thing is to try to climb up on buildings and zig-zag through the buidlings on the ground level when you fall since it takes the soldiers a while to climb the buildings. After you drop down and run around a few corners, find a group of cardinals (they are damn near everywhere) while not directly in the line of sight of any guards and blend in with them. After about 10-15 seconds or so, the guards will stop looking for you and go away leaving you alone and hopefully close to your goal.

-M