Rabid Completionist Unlocked after beating first intro level on Difficult...

Ok guys I don’t know if this is a glitch or is intended to happen, but any way, so I beat the game 100% on normal and then started a new campaign on Difficult, I overwrote an existing normal 100% completed game save, and played the very first mission, after killing the red tail deer and doing the mini scene with the bear, as soon as it said mission complete where the red screen pops up, the achievement unlocked for rabid completionist... I don't know if this can be replicated but it would not hurt to try once you’ve beaten the game 100% on normal, This is going to make this game so much faster since all I have left to complete is the missions on difficult and destroy 10 bee hives, and since I don’t have to get 100% I don’t have to worry about secondary objectives, SWEET...

If any one tries this and it works let me know, so that way we can confirm and save allot of people some time...

Since my original post I have talked to two other individuals that this has happened for, one got the Rabid Completionist achievement right after the intro mission on difficult, but before doing that he had completed normal difficulty 100%... Also another friend who had missed one or two of the secondary objectives on normal, upon completing those objectives on hard that he had previously missed, the achievements for both Normal 100% completion and Difficult 100% completion unlocked, I'd say its pretty safe to assume that this may have been intended by the developers, since it wasn’t a one time thing...But incase it isn’t I would strongly recommend everyone who is interested in this game to knock it out, it only takes about 4-7 hours at the most for 100% normal, and then all that’s left is to beat it on hard which I ran through in under 1.5 hours, of course there still is 15 snakes to kill/10 bee hives to destroy, but those are freebies practically...So everyone go out and get this actually really fun game and get a free 120 point achievement along the way, before there is an update...

100K in 9 months 8 day...WooHoo

I can confirm the same thing happened to me regarding the Rabid Comletionist achievement. I got this achievement right after completing the intro mission on a new difficult career after I had completed 100% of the game on a career with normal difficulty.

Wow Metacom, that realy blows, it is however the first I have heard of this sort of thing ocouring, so possibly your individual game is bugged, sorry to hear anyways, pretty gay since after viewing your achievement list, this will be the first game you wont have 1000gs in, Im sorry this has happened, especially since you have all the achievements that you would need inorder to achieve 100%. wow how gay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So do you have to overwrite your ~Normal difficulty 100% complete~ save file for this glitch to work, or can you start a new save for the Difficulty setting and unlock Rabid Completionist after the first level?

create a new game on the hard difficulty on a new save slot then as long as you have 100% on normal difficulty then after you complete the first intro mission the achievement will unlock

• 2 months later...
I must say, what an excellent site/ forum. In order for this glitch to pop the achievement you must complete action zone and the bonus missions or is the 100% referred to career only? Thanks for the help!!!

Its everything. The 10 missions pluse secondary objectives, Bonus Missions, and Action Missions.

• 1 month later...

i'm currenlty doing the game on normal and some how i missed one of the secondary objectives on level 7 and dint get the achievment. I know i'll have to go back through the game again to get it but will i have to do all of the secondry acheivements again for every level to count towards the 100% or just the ones for this level??

• 2 weeks later...

i cant seem to be able to unlock the rabid completionish by starting on difficult after the first misson !?

i've just completed the normal to 100% and then have done the first misson a few times now but it just wont unlock !?

any help would be great as i really done wanna do the action zones again and def not on hard !?

please let me no with any help as i'd be very greatful.

thanks very much,

guy 73

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Just completed this game today and I didn't get the rabid completionist after 1st level, tried 3 times after already completing game 100% on normal difficulty.

I ended up doing campaign on difficult difficulty and all secondary objectives again, I then did all bonus missions again and it popped up with rabid completionist achievement then, luckily I did not have to do the sharpshooter medals again.