Favorite South Park episode?

Early South Park is better than the newer stuff. Where the stories were random and now based on current events.

Some of the newer ones are freaking hilarious though. I would say the old ones are better overall, but no where near to the same extent as The Simpsons and Family Guy. (Which just stopped being funny altogether.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but no where near to the same extent as The Simpsons and Family Guy. (Which just stopped being funny altogether.)

Too true. The only Simpsons episodes I look forward to are the first of the season, Halloween special and final episode of the season. Everything else, I'm not too fussed if I don't get a chance to watch it.

Family Guy, ugh... Seth MacFarlane himself said (can't remember when exactly) that Family Guy should of died years ago. Or maybe it was his mother... but I agree with whoever said it. I only knew about the show after it came back on air, but I enjoyed the older episodes a lot more.

Sometimes I watch FG and what is supposed to be funny, I just sit there and feel so dumb. Not sure if I fail to understand the joke or if it's not funny at all!

Anyway, before I derail the thread even more than I have.

A favourite South Park episode? Any episode from season 12 is a winner for me. There are too many episodes I throughout the years, but season 12 (I am currently watching it so maybe that's why I am enjoying it) packs a good punch.

I don't find Family Guy funny, at all! Prefer American Dad, but even that rarely gets a laugh.

Love the Simpsons, but that's because I have a soft spot for them since I watched them from a young age. Season 23 has been funny.

Don't get me wrong, I love all South Park eps, but I went back to watch the older ones when I posted that post and I laughed a lot more then I did at the newer ones.

I don't find Family Guy funny, at all! Prefer American Dad, but even that rarely gets a laugh.

Love the Simpsons, but that's because I have a soft spot for them since I watched them from a young age. Season 23 has been funny.

Don't get me wrong, I love all South Park eps, but I went back to watch the older ones when I posted that post and I laughed a lot more then I did at the newer ones.

Yeah I stopped Family Guy and picked up American Dad as well. It was better, but still kind of dull so I haven't watched in a while. For me, it's probably on the same level as the current Simpsons eps. That is better than Family Guy but no where near South Park. Speaking of which I'm so psyched for season 16 of South Park. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I need you in my life...Jesus...

I can't live without you, Jesus.

And I just wanna feel you deep inside me, Jesus.

(I shit my pants laughing at this episode)

Whenever I see Jesus up on that cross,

I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot...

LMFAOROFLCOPTR.

That is all.

• 1 month later...

LMFAOROFLCOPTR.

That is all.

That is def one of my favorites ones..

• 4 weeks later...
Good times with weapons. Funniest thing I have ever watched.

^ This! Good Times With Weapons was amazing, in fact, Season 8 was my favourite season for sure.

i agree that now they all too current affairs based, but some of the old ones were the opposite, they were too stupid and random, which is funny, but if they had carried on like that and not switched too current stuff it would have gotten stale really quick, as Family Guy has shown us.

but yeh i couldn't pick one episode, but Season 8 was incredible.... Good Times With Weapons, the steroids one, Passion of the Jew, Wall-Mart one, Awesome-O, Jeffersons, the Goobacks, Douche and Turd, the Raisins one, Quest for Ratings, Stupid Spoiled Whore, Pre-School, Cartman's psychic one and finishing the season with Woodland Christmas Critters!! its absolutely flawless from start to finish :D

• 2 weeks later...
Since 1997, Elephant Makes Love to a Pig has been my favorite episode. However, Faith Hilling has emerged as a close second.

Faith Hilling? Really? I couldn't even bring myself to finish that one because it was sooo boring. Also, the earlier episodes were definitely the low point for South Park. Seasons 5-10 are definitely the best. It's OK now, but not great. There's an amazing episode every now and then. About 2 or 3 a season. For S16, the only episode I really liked was the Butter's Balls one.

Anyways, my favorite episodes are as follows:

1. Scott Tenorman Must Die

2. Good Times With Weapons

3. Up the Down Steroid

4. Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers

5. Proper Condom Use

6. Casa Bonita

7. Fat Butt and Pancake Head

8. Towelie

9. The Passion of the Jew

10. Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Not entirely sure what the big deal about Make Love, Not Warcraft is. It wasn't that funny.

• 2 months later...

LMFAOROFLCOPTR.

That is all.

This is one of my favorites of all time...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...