Alan Wake – Collectibles – Episode 1

mrsantos

Found this on another site. Enjoy

CT – Coffee Thermos || RS – Radio Show || MP – Manuscript Page || HC – Hidden Chest || CP – Can Pyramid || TV – TV Show || S – Sign

EPISODE 1 – NIGHTMARES

10 Pages, 15 Coffees, 2 Pyramids, 4 Chests, 2 Radio Shows, 2 TV Shows, And 1 Sign

A Writer’s Dream

CT 1 – On the collapsed bridge right at start on the left.

CP 1 – On the wooden fence to the right when the light gives you the gun. (thanks to okll123)

CT 2 – When you get the flare gun from the emergency box the CT is in the bunker. (thanks to okll123)

CT 3 – On the bench on the right after you are chased by the black cloud after seeing the Alan Wake billboard.

Welcome To Bright Falls

CT 4 – Under the neon sign in the diner.

CT 5 – When you get to Diver’s Isle, backtrack to the car and the Thermos is on the dock.

CT 6 – In the Kitchen.

RS 1 – On the back deck.

Waking up to a Nightmare

MP 1 – Given to you as you head towards the gas station.

MP 2 – 2x

CT 7 – After seeing Stucky it’s right by the pickup truck.

MP 3 – After “meeting” Karl Stucky its in with the stacked wood.

HC 1 – Turn on search light at logging and follow the yellow arrows around to the left back to the hidden chest. [Flare Gun]

MP 4 – At the upper right shed with the old tractor.

CT 8 – After cross the river go left up the island and it’s on a rock on the right.

MP 5 – Take the right side 3 logs to get to a small island with the page on a box.

HC 2 – At the second logging camp go left with the yellow arrows and climb the ladder on the wood stack and go up to the small shed. [batteries x2]

CP 2 – On the top of the broken stairs

CT 9 – Right after the broken stairs on the left.

MP 6 – In the Biltmore Logging Company building beside the generator as you look for a way up, along with the Shotgun.

RS 2 – In the shed at the top of the broken stairs after moving the lift.

HC 3 – Right after the RS on the left by the junk car. [Flare Gun]

MP 7 – On the path up.

CT 10 – On the right on the rocks after getting the MP.

CT 11 – On the far right rocks after the Safe Haven.

MP 8 – On the path.

HC 4 – Left and high after the drop down by a gate. [Flare Gun]

MP 9 – At the creaky gate.

TV 1 – At the gate control room.

CT 12 – On the back left equipment after Stucky fight.

MP 10 – On the road behind the float at the gas station.

CT 13 – At the signs at back of gas station.

CT 14 – Continue to the end of the street at the tunnel and there is one by the truck. This is a heavy dark area so expect to get attacked.

TV 2 – Auto at the garage of the gas station.

S 1 – In the gas station. Deer Fest sign. End of aisle.

EPISODE 2 – TAKEN

22 Pages, 17 Coffees, 2 Pyramid, 4 Chests, 2 Radio Shows, 3 TV Shows, And 5 Signs

Bright Falls Sheriff’s Station

CT 15 – In Alice’s office. (FYI Radio in Bedroom does not count).

MP 11 – In your office next to cover mock-ups.

MP 12 – x2

S 2 – The missing sign for the man on the wall to the left as you leave the doc.

CT 16 – In the far left office area of the police station.

MP 13 – On the floor next to the CT.

MP 14 – In the last cell on the way to the parking lot.

RS 3 – On the loading dock in the parking lot.

CT 17 – Next to radio.

MP 15 – On rock to right after kicking wooden barrier at fence.

TV 3 – Auto in cell block on way back through.

Elderwood National Park

S 3 – At the visitor center. The Buck-Toothed Charlie sign for the mammoth.

CT 18 – Behind the counter at the center.

CT 19 – In the kitchen of the cabin.

CT 20 – Before leaving for Lover’s Peak go around to the front of the house and it’s on the deck on the hot tub.

MP 16 – By the yellow pickup and the shed.

RS 4 – Inside the next cabin on the way down.

TV 4 – At the 3rd cabin where you have to kick in the door.

MP 17 – Take the hiking trail to the right to a gazebo. It’s to the right of the abandoned car.

MP 18 – In the back of the abandoned car.

CT 21 – Behind the Ranger Office tucked close to a tree. (thanks to okll123)

CT 22 – Inside the wooden building to the left of the center as you come down the road.

MP 19 – On the steps of the Park Ranger Office.

MP 20 – On the floor in the Ranger Office.

MP 21 – On the picnic table as you head down after the boss.

S 4 – Moonshine Cave sign inside Moonshine Cave.

HC 5 – At the back of Moonshine Cave [FINDERS KEEPERS achievement] [batteries & Shotgun]

MP 22 – At the Lovers’ Peak fork. Take the left and the MP is on the ground in the picnic area.

S 5 – The Great Old one sign at the tree with the middle cut out after the safe haven with the bears.

MP 23 – In front of the Lovers’ Peak sign after the generator.

CT 23 – To the right after the generator behind and to the right of the pay phone with the axe in it.

CT 24 – To the right after going through the “Through Tree” on a picnic table.

S 6 – The sign to the left of the cut away part of a giant tree.

MP 24 – On the rock after going over the broken fence.

CT 25 – Behind the Lovers’ Peak billboard at the top of Lovers’ Peak. [DAMN GOOD CUP OF COFFEE achievement]

HC 6 – After the fall turn around and back track around the wooden posts holding up Lovers’ Peak. The chest is in the back in a cave. [batteries & Flares x3] (thanks to okll123)

MP 25 – In front of you after you fall from Lovers’ Peak right before you cross the trees. [PAGING MR. WAKE achievement]

CP 3 – After all the bear traps on a wood barrel.

MP 26 – Past the wood barrels behind a fallen log near the edge.

CT 26 – Inside the shed with the generator after climbing the high angle fallen tree.

MP 27 – At the entrance to the other hunting shed with the generator. Also contains the Hunting Rifle.

HC 7 – Enter the crashed plane to make it tilt. Then go to the back of the plane and get up on its wing and out to the right. [Flare x2]

CT 27 – After the burned out building have go towards to left and a high rock place overlooking the river.

MP 28 – On the small deck outside the second floor of the mill.

MP 29 – On the stacks of flour after using the lift.

CT 28 – On the back right at top of mill.

MP 30 – After mill go into left side wood shack. Climb the boxes to get to the other side.

CT 29 – On the picnic table as you enter the Camper Park.

TV 5 – As you get the garage key.

MP 31 – To the right of the garbage can by the woman’s bathroom.

CT 30 – Double back as you drive away from the RV park. It’s by a turned over semi.

HC 8 – To the right up the hill in a small shed where their is a logging truck in the middle of the road.

CP 4 – Before bridge on the left on a picnic table under a street light.

CT 31 – On a picnic table at the end of the straightaway to the left of the tunnel.

MP 32 – In the tunnel by the semi.

Edited by mrsantos
added 2nd episode

nah. knock yourself out, bro. I just copy an past from somewhere else. completely making a guide takes a lot of patience. I don't have that. But if you want to use this one to combine with yours do ahead. the last thing this site needs is 10+ guides. I'll also add episode 2. Use both an make a large one.

The amount of collectibles in this game depresses me. I'm definitely gonna collect everything, but it takes so much time. I've grown tired of having to reference a book or a website every step I take in a game, just so I don't miss anything. That fact that there is so much stupid shit in this game that I'm gonna HAVE to collect, depresses me.

I've got all of the thermos except 3.

eps 1: 15 (done)

eps 2: 17 (done)

eps 3: 19

eps 4: 16

eps 5: 19

eps 6: 11 (pretty confident, since it's a short eps)

Where is this website you got the info from? I need to collaborate with them.

Just completed the game yesterday, thinking about starting second playtrough today on either hard og nightmare.

Can anyone tell me if nightmare is worth going trough when I wanna find all collectables at the same time?

Should I take hard first along with finding every hidden things?

I've got all of the thermos except 3.

eps 1: 15 (done)

eps 2: 17 (done)

eps 3: 19

eps 4: 16

eps 5: 19

eps 6: 11 (pretty confident, since it's a short eps)

Where is this website you got the info from? I need to collaborate with them.

He's ripped it from my site. http://www.swearingatvideogames.com

If you do have some I missed I'll give you credit for the info.

Filming video guide now.

Ha ha. I've also started a guide... it seems to be in a lot more detail than this one. Anyone making one from scratch though, I'd be keen to see what sort of detail you put in so I know whether to continue mine... I want the site to have one, not to link back as well...

Just a little idea for everyone writing a guide: wouldn't it be good to list manuscript pages not only in the order in which you can find them, but also in which they appear on the list in menu? Those two orders are not always the same.

EPS1 has 15 thermos?I counted it has only 14

My bad.

Here are the official numbers for thermoses per level:

Episode 1: 14

Episode 2: 17

Episode 3: 20

Episode 4: 17

Episode 5: 21

Episode 6: 11

Total: 100

If you do have some I missed I'll give you credit for the info.

Your 100th thermos is located in the 6th Episode, during the dream-like sequence. You need to materialize it with your flashlight. It should be behind you at the start, if I remember correctly.

Your 100th thermos is located in the 6th Episode, during the dream-like sequence. You need to materialize it with your flashlight. It should be behind you at the start, if I remember correctly.

I have that one. I think I messed one up in 5. There either isn't one by the shed with the camera at the power station or there isn't one inside weavers "home". Will have to check when I go through on my second account to film.

I have that one. I think I messed one up in 5. There either isn't one by the shed with the camera at the power station or there isn't one inside weavers "home". Will have to check when I go through on my second account to film.

Really? I checked your guide on the site, and did not see it.

But I see it there now, separated by a space. And still numbered as 99.