10 v 10 discussion (not a trading thread)

Dmack

Hey all, we nearly got it done just now, my team, team 2 had 10 people constantly since 5 pm waited two hours but team 1's numbers kept fluctuating...

don't blame any of you that left... Was weird though we played the other team twice and it was a proper 10 v 10 but we didn't get the achievement...

don't know if it was due to people not choosing their positions or apparently some people getting kicked... who knows...

Nice try today anyway guys hopefully next time... Arrange another time in the sticky and not in here.... anyone have any opinions or ideas post them away, was happy with everyone in my team...

:(

There could have been better organization.

It was not totally the captains fault though i do partially blame it on him.

People on Team 1 didn't have patience.

What we should have done was gotten the venhola ice achivement first becuase you DONT need 10 players for a match. I got the achivement but there were some people needing it and the wait wouldnt have been as bad because most all people would have got at least one achievement

If people stopped pressing a on team 1 there would be no problem

I had two xboxes in and I volunteered to take charge but few listened and most (including the captain ignored me) ignored me...

Sign me up for the next one but yes there needs to be more organization with people on the ready for reserves

We need to have three parties going so that we may have everyone connected

Nothing to add ! Dmack is right !

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea trying to get venhola ice at the same time that 10 Vs 10 ! We should focus on one achievement only.

Thus, we should have left the match when we realised we didn't unlock the achievement at the beginnig of the game !

We were so close today ! Damn it !

Nothing to add ! Dmack is right !

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea trying to get venhola ice at the same time that 10 Vs 10 ! We should focus on one achievement only.

Thus, we should have left the match when we realised we didn't unlock the achievement at the beginnig of the game !

We were so close today ! Damn it !

Yes exactly we should have. thats what happens when you get little kids or lousy boosters.

But I hope we can get it next time!

IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS PLEASE POST THIS WITH YOUR GAMERTAG ON THE ACHIEVEMENT TRADING TREAD

Team 1

1. Captain: 1.x19x sam x94x

2. The Arcenal

Team 2

1. Captain: levitevi

Copy and paste this and put ur gamer tag in if u want the 10 vs 10 achievement.

We'll do the achevement on saturday 18th 6 pm gmt please only people who have mics an who will turn up !

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS PLEASE DON'T PUT "Hi put me on the list to get this achievement" YOU SHOULD PUT DOWN YOUR GT ON THE LIST SO THAT WE CAN KNOW IF YOU ARE REALLY INTO GETTING THIS.

Edited by The Arcenal