EASY way to get 10 secret missions in one attempt...

MonsterToaster

Ok, so I JUST got the achievement, Too Much Horror Business. Here's how I did it, it was SIMPLE!

Select the survival arena Death Coaster or whatever it's called.

During Wave 1, kill all the enemies using splatterkills, but leave 1 enemy left. Let him chase you around but don't let him hit you for 2 minutes. That will net you the No Damage For 60 and No Damage for 120 Seconds missions. While you're running around smash all crates, and be sure to kill all the Boreworms. Wait wait wait, don't kill him yet. For every minute to two minutes you stay alive, more crates will drop. Keep smashing them open and stepping on those Boreworms, until you get the Stomp On 25 and Stomp On 50 Boreworms missions. That's 4 missions out of the way and you're not even finished wave 1 yet. What luck!

Over the next couple of waves of enemies, continue to use splatterkills on every enemy you can until you get the Successfully Perform 5 and Successfully Perform 20 Splatterkills. 20 Splatterkills isn't that much in the survival arenas. Especially if you can nail almost every enemy.

The next couple of waves, start ripping off limbs and using the charged attack (sometimes you can kill 2 with one hit) to lay waste to enemies, netting you the Kill 10 Enemies With Flesh Weapons and Kill 25 Enemies With Flesh Weapons. Stay tuned, we're almost there.....that's 8 of the 10 missions.

Finally, by this time you should have full a necro bar. As soon as all the little enemies pop up, jump into berserk mode and go nuts! Try to only kill the little guys and leave the big dudes to refill your necro bar again, using splatterkills. Once you get a full bar, go nuts again and kill everything. I found that if I left a little guy alive and let him chase me around, I could refill my necro bar for the beginning of the next level. As time passes, crates will drop, so smash them and kill all the Boreworms in them until your necro is full. Kill the last little guy, wait for the next wave of enemies to start, then jump into berserk mode again and again, following the same process to score Kill 25 Enemies In Berserk Mode, and Kill 50 Enemies In Berserk Mode.

Ta-Daa! That's it. After the achievement pops, feel free to run a short victory lap around the coffee table with your arms in the air saying "WooooooHooooooooooooooo!" And go out for a Victory Cigarette. That's what I do. True story, ask my Fiancee.

Either way, I hope this post has made your life easier and helped in some way. Cheers!

Thankyou also MonsterToaster for this excellent method on Death Coaster! Worked a treat for me. Got all 10 done by Wave 13:woop:

I was originally trying it out on the first combat Area (West Mansion lobby). I found there were too few creatures to be able to get all 10 missions done comfortably, far too tactical.

I would like to add a couple of tips to your method if I may.

The real bitch wave early on is Wave 6. I highly recommend going into that wave with a full necro bar and then going beserek to clear out the majority of blue ghouls/fake Jennys. I was getting owned real quick before doing that. Adds to the beserk tally later on and causes a lot less stress!!

I also found that I couldn't unlock the survive for 2mins secret mission either following your method. I see on another thread others have also experienced this issue. But I think I've found a fullproof method of doing it should it appear to glitch on you.

On wave 1 focus on clearing out the fake Jennys only. RT+B works a treat for this. Leave the spiny creatures you can rip limbs off alone. Once the fake Jennys have gone, you should be left with 5 or 6 of these creatures. At this point circle the pack for 1min, then 2 min. Every 5-10secs or so dive in and hit one with X, then immediately hit RB to roll away to avoid getting hit. It also loosens them up a bit so they are nearer to going red as well.

I'm thinking maybe the game needs you to be in active combat with multiple creatures for the 2mins to satisfy the secret mission requirement (rather than running around just 1)

I know for some your method works, but others like me had trouble. Powering off/on your console may cure it, but the way I did it worked 100% everytime :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...