L3giOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just finished this full 1000 on my third gamertag. Never changing tags again. By the way anyone else notice how terrible this game seems now compared to the newer ones?

Erm very terrible, hence why I don't want to go back to it yet. I just can't be bothered with all of the collectibles in that game and the stupid AI...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I received the Absolute Symbiosis achievement upon;

Completing all the Viewpoints prior to memory block 5 (including in the Kingdom)

Completing all Save the Citizens prior to memory block 5

Completing all investigation side missions prior to memory block 5

Completing 2 Viewpoints, 2 Save the Citizens, and one investigation inside memory block 5.

As a side note, I collected all the flags that I could in every area prior to memory block 5. IDK if that is relevant to the achievement though.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I received the Absolute Symbiosis achievement upon;

Completing all the Viewpoints prior to memory block 5 (including in the Kingdom)

Completing all Save the Citizens prior to memory block 5

Completing all investigation side missions prior to memory block 5

Completing 2 Viewpoints, 2 Save the Citizens, and one investigation inside memory block 5.

As a side note, I collected all the flags that I could in every area prior to memory block 5. IDK if that is relevant to the achievement though.

Cheers!

I've done the same until memory block 4, I will post if I get the achievement at the same requirements, although it probably will take a while because I find the game a little bit repetitive

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked it up for a £1 last week and decided to go back through and grab the missing achievements.

I should have saved the £1 and bought some biscuits or something. These flags are the worst. Glitches are tedious and I have to play the whole game again in order to get 1 achievement with Lucy!

#fuckthis

• 2 weeks later...
Achievements seem like they are quite hard. Are they easier or harder than Assassins Creed 2?

Harder due to a glitch in the game with collectibles.

When you start playing the game some areas are not accessible. If you go into this areas you get a warning about de-syncing. Sometimes you can run into these areas and collect flags or trigger a Templar fight. Doing so will remove the collectible but not count it making the achievement glitched.

Your best bet is to AVOID all collectibles and Templars till you finish the game, then go back and use a good guide to collect them.

• 2 months later...