Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to deja vu achievement (coastal highway, legendary 4ppl/iron)

as well as all firefight achievements

PM me on XBL, GT - death snakes

EDIT: doing FF now, hav 3 people, PM for last spot (gonna try endure as well)

Edited by Death Snakes

Looking to get all firefight achievements but need some help. I don't care if your good or bad just need three other players. Message me on live. I'm usually on every day but, if I get 3 other players we can set specific dates and times to play. Thank you and message me if interested.

GT: bdalius26

looking for someone that knows the method to getting audiophile co-op. if you can help me i would love you since its the last one i need. i know its better solo but i don't have the patience to follow a map and wait lol..so if you could help me and you know how mssg me on live

I am looking to get the Endure achievement. I would like to follow the guide's advice, as that seems to work best and I almost got it once while following it. *

Message me on XBL at Jedmankaboom18. Thanks. I only play after 10pm Mountain time. I have done the Lost Platoon and Chasm Ten 200,000 but I am up for the other maps. Hit me up.

* http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/halo-3-odst/guide/

*Map: Lost Platoon

No. of players required: 4

Difficulty: Heroic

Player 1 Role:

Warthog Driver - Drive around the outskirts of the map, splattering enemies when appropriate. Communicate with Player 2 to prevent any mishaps.

Player 2 Role:

Warthog Gunner - Jump of the Turret of Player 1's Warthog and shoot any enemies that you see.

Player 3 Role:

Chopper - Drive around the main building, splattering the larger enemies as well as shooting the smaller ones.

Player 4 Role:

Spartan Laser/Back up - Pick up the Spartan Laser from the small room close to the spawn and camp on the balcony of the main buildings. Take out the Wraiths as soon as they appear with the Spartan Laser and provide back-up to your teammates.

This achievement will take you between 2-3 hours depending on the skill of the players.