Coming to America Confirmed

JaxTH

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be, here's the proof from their recent facebook post...

The game is 100% finished and we're in manufacturing right now. Should be in stores the last week of April.

But then again, GS and Amazon now show a 5/8 release date, which isn't final, considering their post.

Edited by The Stray

lol...

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on October 27, 2011 (Order# XXXXXX). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Phantom Breaker - Special Edition"

Release date: April 24, 2012

I guess it is May 8th. For now lol...

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on October 27, 2011 (Order# XXXXXX). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Release date: May 08, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, 6/12 now, do they want our money or not, they said the game is complete and in printing, but does it take this long to do that, probably not, even their bug fixes and stuff too. Unless this is a placeholder again or anything, I'd rather wait until 7sixty gets off their asses for a REAL official release date.

Seriously, 6/12 now, do they want our money or not, they said the game is complete and in printing, but does it take this long to do that, probably not, even their bug fixes and stuff too. Unless this is a placeholder again or anything, I'd rather wait until 7sixty gets off their asses for a REAL official release date.

They will probably never give a real release date, it will just magically come out.

7sixty doesn't seem to know what they are doing if this gets delayed once again.

Yeah, this is a joke and we are the laughing stock...

Hello,

Estimated arrival date: June 15, 2012

What? 6/12 now?

Looks like I have no need to go to GS tomorrow (5/8).

Not sure when the date changed, but that was really short notice.

I'll say...couple days ago it was 5/8. Didn't get a call from gamestop or anything. With the game supposedly coming out tomorrow, checked gamestop and saw 6/12, and just said ...."yep".....and moved on. :(

Had to endure this with otomedius, i thought that would never happen again

• 5 weeks later...

I can no longer trust 7sixty. They obviously don't give a damn.

From Amazon:

Estimated arrival date: October 03, 2012 - October 06, 2012

Unless they decided to get some actual English VAs at the last minute this is unacceptable.

Edited by JaxTH