Kill/action count achievements

texasgoldrush

You can replay past chapters for the kills you have not gotten yet. That being said, I got all the kills for all the weapons by chapter 15 or so, and that was without really trying. So it's very probable that you won't need to worry about a mop up session anyways.

There isn't (to my knowledge) an area to view your achievement progress. Every ten or so kills, however, the achievement counter will pop up on screen during game play.

This is one of the few games where these types of achievements are actually really easy to get. As long as you're mindful of the kinds of weapons that you need to use, you can get the achievements way before the end of the game. And whenever you have access to a heavy weapon, be sure to use it. I also suggest saving the assault rifle achievement for last because you'll probably use those weapons a lot more in the latter portions of the game. But you really don't have to put much thought into it. I often forgot about the achievements, but they all unlocked anyway, so just have fun with it.