Oh hells yes!

Yeah it's kinda a shame that we've had to wait so long, but at the same time M2 have been doing a good job with these recent Sega Vintage releases so in a way it's better we got it out now rather than having a backbone port earlier...

Can't wait for this! I love the direction SEGA has taken their Vintage Collection series in. On the XBLA, anyway. I hope we see more. Off the top of my head, there's so many more great possibilities...

Columns Collection

Columns

Columns II: The Voyage Through Time

Columns III

Ecco the Dolphin Collection

Ecco the Dolphin (Genesis and SEGA CD ROMs)

Ecco: The Tides of Time (Genesis and SEGA CD ROMs)

Ecco Jr.

Shinobi Collection

Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi

Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master

Sonic & Knuckles Collection

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis & PC ROMs)

Sonic & Knuckles (Genesis & PC ROMs)

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (Genesis & PC ROMs)

Vectorman Collection

Vectorman

Vectorman 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any word on what's new this time around? Is it in HD with multiplayer, or are we just getting achievements?

I popped in TJ&E1 over the summer with my friend. It's one of those games we had to leave the console on over night because if it we turned it off we would have to restart, but we finally beat it even though on the 2nd day one of the controllers didn't work.:woop:

Any word on what's new this time around? Is it in HD with multiplayer, or are we just getting achievements?

As it's one of the Vintage Collections, I'd assume it'll be exactly the same games again, just with achievements and presumably online co-op. I'm perfectly happy for them not to include anything new as I don't want them to screw up one of my favourite games. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...