Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i need two more people who will be able to boost throughout the night and dont mind staying on for a few hours i have all but one weapon fully upgraded and thats at 2/3 so once im done it will be quicker for everyone else.

The list so far:

1. Lethal Badger

2. Okami Ikari

If you are interested in boosting please send me a message GT: Lethal Badger

Ok i need two more people who will be able to boost throughout the night and dont mind staying on for a few hours i have all but one weapon fully upgraded and thats at 2/3 so once im done it will be quicker for everyone else.

The list so far:

1. Lethal Badger

2. Okami Ikari

3. Swaveman

If you are interested in boosting please send me a message GT: Lethal Badger

I am down. It's on like Donkey Kong.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to do the MP achievements. i have this through gamefly and keep it for however long it takes. Unfortunately, I will be moving this weekend and i am a huge phillies fan and will be watching the world series. If anyone is playing and wants to see if i'm available, it will have to be in the evenings during the week and not between 8-12 on days WS is being played. Other than that, this game will be my focus over the next couple weeks. Just send me a message on live.

Yeah, this like most Xbox games do not have dedicated servers - in other words, one of the players in the MP game hosts the game on their Xbox (this is where the host advantage complaint comes from).

Farah, if you want to try to test the World War II Victory Medal, count me in this week. This is TBalt by the way. That was the only achievement I didn't ever get.