Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking to play this game straight through on co-op, preferably easy to make it fast

add me if interested my timezone is EST ill be on anytime after 4pm

If you help me do my three chapters that I need on co-op (as a member of G Unit) I am quite willing to stop and run through it on co-op to help you with yours :woop:

I've added your GT :drunk

Need G-Unit Achievements from chapter 3 onwards don't mind starting from the beginning though. Send me a message or add me if you can Super Geek No 1

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/super+geek+no+1.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">

</embed>

I just got this game as a rental and want to go through it on Co Op to get the achievements.If your intrested in getting the Co Op achievements send me a friends request and a message to say its for 50 cents.I would rather go through it on easy to get it quick then do the Hard on my own to get the medals but if u want to try it on hard let me know.

My Gamer Tag on Xbox live is Ned King.

• 2 weeks later...

looking to run through co-op as a member of g-unit, preferrably on easy but i'm down for whatever. lemme know if you're up for it.

gt=blackboxrory

EDIT: I've now gotten all the co-op achievements and getting ready to send this back to gamefly. Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by oneawaypunk