Online Matches

BKS37

Is anybody else aggrivated when they go online to play a 2v2 or a 3v3 and your teamates dont have a mic? What is the point of that? A key aspect of this game is to communicate and strategize, but when they dont talk, I get mad. Things go downhill really, really easily. C'mon people, if you are going to play a team, multiplayer game, please have a mic.

I don't agree with this. Whenever I used to play late at night when all my friends were offline, even when I was matched up with two players who had mics, barely anything useful got communicated. It basically ranges from some dick making noises, a bunch of 10 year olds screaming into the mic trying to get you to give them resources, or teammates getting pissed off at you for taking a rebel base.

TBH, everything can be said by just using the flares. If you want them to attack, flare their units then flare the attack location. If you need to get their attention, flare it. If your being attacking, flare your base. If your attacking, flare the enemy's base. That basically covers all that is needed to be said.

I don't agree with this. Whenever I used to play late at night when all my friends were offline, even when I was matched up with two players who had mics, barely anything useful got communicated. It basically ranges from some dick making noises, a bunch of 10 year olds screaming into the mic trying to get you to give them resources, or teammates getting pissed off at you for taking a rebel base.

TBH, everything can be said by just using the flares. If you want them to attack, flare their units then flare the attack location. If you need to get their attention, flare it. If your being attacking, flare your base. If your attacking, flare the enemy's base. That basically covers all that is needed to be said.

agreed much betterthan having to listen to those whiney voices