Really Hate these Glitched Achievements

ShadowShooter93

And I no longer want to play because it really pisses me off.

Playing through the whole game not killing anybody and making sure NOBODY saw me and still not getting either. Defended myself against the assassins. Non-lethally got rid of every target. I even reloaded my saves about twenty times just to get the end of Granny Rags correctly without having anybody killed. I Darted the Weepers in the first encounter. I even avoided killing rats and those freaking green things to make sure.

All of my stats say Ghost and Didn't Kill and still nothing. So much hard work for nothing.

I almost want to cry.

What can I possibly do?

Again, did you do all those in one go?

Or did you track back to do something you missed in the first place after finished the game?

For example, replaying certain missions to get 0 kills and alerts.

If you did, it's normal that you didn't get any of those achievements.

This has been discussed in multiple threads.

And most of the users concluded that these are NOT glitched.

Just require you to do them in one go, and "basically" do not allow you to use "Mission Replay" from the menu so as not to make it too easy.

Hope this helps.

Again, did you do all those in one go?

Or did you track back to do something you missed in the first place after finished the game?

For example, replaying certain missions to get 0 kills and alerts.

If you did, it's normal that you didn't get any of those achievements.

This has been discussed in multiple threads.

And most of the users concluded that these are NOT glitched.

Just require you to do them in one go, and "basically" do not allow you to use "Mission Replay" from the menu so as not to make it too easy.

Hope this helps.

Yessir, I never went to the Menu->Missions-> and Replayed a Mission.

If I ever messed up, I reloaded a save and kept going through the whole game. Now, unless reloading a save causes this, then that is ridiculous.

Edit: Now I did have a problem with the Flooded City level because of the dumb Granny Rags part. I made a save, tried one method, noticed I had killed somebody (somehow) and reloaded the save (without going to the main menu) and repeated this until I had absolutely 0 kills. If that is what corrupted my Playthrough, I hate Granny.

Edited by ShadowShooter93

Its sad to hear that some people are having so much trouble with this. I'll be getting ready to attempt my stealth run as soon as i've mopped up the last couple achievements.

It's got to be disheartening as a gamer to work so hard for something like that, only to have it not unlock.

I just refuse to believe that the achievements are glitched. If people ARE unlocking these that means everyone else is doing something wrong. There has to be something that we're missing! We just need to find out what it is.

Its sad to hear that some people are having so much trouble with this. I'll be getting ready to attempt my stealth run as soon as i've mopped up the last couple achievements.

It's got to be disheartening as a gamer to work so hard for something like that, only to have it not unlock.

I just refuse to believe that the achievements are glitched. If people ARE unlocking these that means everyone else is doing something wrong. There has to be something that we're missing! We just need to find out what it is.

I can assure you that I literally covered my tracks to make sure I definitely didn't kill anybody. Anytime I even thought I could have accidently killed somebody I would reload a save. If I even THOUGHT I had be spotted and alerted I would reload my save. I don't even want to play this game again because of how mad this makes me

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm attempting my stealth, no kill, no magic, and no upgrade playthrough right now. I hope this kind of thing doesn't happen to me. It would be horrible to put in all of this time and effort for no reward at the end.

You have no idea how much it freaking sucks. I honestly don't even want to put the time in to do it again at all.

Loved the game, don't want to play it now because of this stupid thing.

You and me both, ShadowShooter. I just finished my first run through the game. Thought I was doing well. But Mostly Flesh and Steel, Clean Hands, and Ghost all failed to pop after 19.5 hours of taking my time and just enjoying the game. Now I'm just fucking annoyed.

Luckily for me, I have time and am absolutely determined to polish this game off, so I'm gonna take my rage out on the damn levels and murder absolutely everybody that screws with me. XD

Just a quick thought as I am truing to do mine now and had a thought come up. There will be a spoiler coming up.

Does inadvertently killing anyone matter? Let me explain. You do the Granny Rags mission and poison the drinking supply. That act in itself is you killing. There may be a need to not do any side quests that will result in your actions killing others later. Just a thought.

I can assure you that I literally covered my tracks to make sure I definitely didn't kill anybody. Anytime I even thought I could have accidently killed somebody I would reload a save. If I even THOUGHT I had be spotted and alerted I would reload my save. I don't even want to play this game again because of how mad this makes me

I don't know what to say except I am sorry to hear that.

According to this, you did exactly what I did, all 4 achievements poped fine for me.

Either you are missing something or the game is really glitched.

I would be frustrated too.

However, having played the game for so long, you should be very well familiar with the game now.

Doing another playthrough shouldn't take long.

I hop you will change your mind.

Just a quick thought as I am truing to do mine now and had a thought come up. There will be a spoiler coming up.

Does inadvertently killing anyone matter? Let me explain. You do the Granny Rags mission and poison the drinking supply. That act in itself is you killing. There may be a need to not do any side quests that will result in your actions killing others later. Just a thought.

... Huh. That's actually not a bad thought. Not like Granny's first mission is overall that vital anyways, not like Slackjaws'. Good thought, it'll make my next sneaking run quicker anyways.

Just unlocked Ghost, Shadow, and clean hands in one go :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop: I played straight through the game without mission select and when I failed in one of the requirements I hit replay mission at the end of each level. Another tip is completely skip the granny rags missions as I did and didnt have to fight her or slackjaw in the sewers as the door was already open. Final tip: beware the blood, there were a couple times I dropped guards on floors and although it said unconscious there was blood underneath them so if you see it immediately reload. Hope this helps

I really don't think it is glitched the issue I believe lies with granny rags in mission 7 I used a sleep dart the first time and the results said I killed noone and was not detected finished the game and didn't get ghost or clean hands reloaded my save next to granny stole her key and took off and left them alone. Same thing the results page again said no kills or detection, finished the game and they both popped so that might be the underling problem. so my advice: "DO NOT DO ANY GRANNY RAGS MISSIONS."

Edited by magus9782
different

I really don't think it is glitched the issue I believe lies with granny rags in mission 7 I used a sleep dart the first time and finished the game and didn't get ghost or clean hands reloaded my save next to granny stole her key and took off and left them alone finished the game and they both popped so that might be the underling problem. so my advice: "DO NOT DO ANY GRANNY RAGS MISSIONS"

Doing her sidequests in Mission 2 High Overseer is fine, but in Mission 7 Flooded District, like you said, sleep-darting either Granny or Slawjack is a giant mistake. Both can glitch the 0 kill achievements.

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

I got the game yesterday and finished it today unlocking everything that has to do with not upgrading, not killing, no alerts playthrough. I just focused on the main missions, didn't collect anything , not even bone charms.

Kept saving although alot and whenever i got detected or the lightning bar reached level 2 i reloaded to an earlier save file and kept doing it that way till the end. The game was way shorter than i expected. Now that i got that playthrough out of the way time to collect everything, do all side missions and kill pretty much everyone lol

i think the game is rubbish mate and your definately doing the right thing .i only got it saturday an im gettin rid of it today - tmw - an now i have even more of a reason .trailers made it loook decent but to me Bog standard