Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there are plenty of us, maybe we should make a new thread or post in an existing one about a boosting session? Like, start a discussion, pick a suitable-for-all time and unlock those achievements! Come on guys, let's organize that thing.

If anyone's hosting a boosting session for either of the two ridiculous Liar's Dice or Poker achievements (Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar), send me a message please.

GT: masamunemaniac

EDIT: I have both of these now - thanks to all involved, particularly Mister Dak for organizing.

Edited by masamunemaniac
Achievements unlocked.

I suggest we take care of those annoying 6 player achievements(Pa-pa-poker ace and compulsive liar) this weekend. So far I have these people interested:

- Sitzofrenic (Me)

- 1 friend of mine

- Bu5hranger

- Wael90

others can send me a message or friend request regarding RDR boosting so that we can start this weekend.

We had a nice boosting session the other day, the party and the people were awesome and we really had a great time playing and unlocking achievements. I got 13 achievements myself.

Will be awesome if we can make it happen again. You can message Sitzofrenic or me, as well as add us on XBL and hopefully, we'll get together and unlock some more achievements.

Alright, we're planning to get back online today and get some more achievements, by the looks of it, it looks like we could have about 6 or more players available so that means we'll go for the gambling achievements that require a full table and then try and take the more complicated ones out of the list.

I'll be sending an Xbox message to the last posters and the rest of the group to see how this goes.

Looking to boost some Multiplayer achievements, mainly gold medal co-op missions, DLC multiplayer achievements (such as the land grab, stronghold, poker & liar's dice ones and other gametypes) .

I have all the dlc & possibly a few other players.

Add me/throw in a message saying it's for this game!

gt: NastyNeezy

Need a few of the multiplayer achievements that require a few players.

Land grab, poker, grab the bag etc.

I have a friend to help also.

Drop me a message/friend req. if anyone still needs to get some of 'em.

GT: Himsah